Posted to rec.audio.tech
Sparkey Sparkey is offline

Default Need Carver resistor ID

Hi;

I've got what I think is an early production Carver receiver, it has
no listed model number except for a verification # BEY645.

I believe I've ID'd it as a MXR 150

There's a shorted output and 2 burned, black and
misshapen resistors. Look like half watters. I'm hoping to find their
values. I wouldn't be foolish enough to think that there's a schematic
kicking around.

the resistors are numbered R549 and R539.

Here's a photobucket pic of an identical amp.

http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/s...ion=view&curre...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks for any help,
Spark

Thanks in advance for any help.

Here's a photobucket pic of an identical amp.

http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/s...ion=view&curre...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks for any help,
Spark

Thanks in advance for any help.
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Sparkey Sparkey is offline

Sorry for the "broken record" effect on my Carver post. I don't know
what happened.
Maybe google is punch drunk from all the spam ???!!!

Spark
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Sparkey Sparkey is offline

On Nov 10, 12:32*pm, Damon Hill wrote:
Sparkey wrote in news:3525240a-2d82-48de-8b17-
:

Hi;

I've got what I think is an early production Carver receiver, it has
no listed model number except for a verification # BEY645.

I believe I've ID'd it as a MXR 150

Try asking here; bet that'll be your best source of help.

http://www.carveraudio.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=4

--Damon

Hey, thanks. This site looks hopeful.

Spark