Posted to rec.audio.tech
Dieter Britz[_2_] Dieter Britz[_2_] is offline

Default Poor service, ADS Tech

I bought this apparently nift gadget, Instant Music, which digitises
sound, quite cheap. It is produced by ADS Tech. I tried it out, and although
the maximum recording time was set to 90 minutes, it stopped after
about 30 minutes. I wasn't looking at the computer screen, only listening,
so when next I looked after 45 minutes, I saw the message "If you want
to continue recording, press RECORD". Aaargh!

It is extremely difficult to get through to ADS Tech via their web
site, but I did eventually find an email address. I wrote to them
asking about the problem, twice now. No answer at all. This is not what
I call service.

So, good people, don't buy this gadget or even anything, from that outfit.
--
Dieter Britz (dieterbritzatyahoo.com)

What to do about poor service Larry Crimson Vacuum Tubes 17 September 27th 13 10:45 PM
Service tech in Las Vegas Walker[_2_] High End Audio 0 October 3rd 07 05:53 PM
Poor Service? FisherDoc Vacuum Tubes 2 May 31st 04 02:44 AM
What to do about poor service Larry Crimson Marketplace 16 May 31st 04 02:19 AM
What to do about poor service Larry Crimson Marketplace 0 May 19th 04 06:41 AM