Posted to rec.audio.tech
XLRmixer XLRmixer is offline

Default Best small mixer with 8 XLR inputs?

I have a Yamaha TX816 synth that has 8 XLR audio outputs, and would
like to record it into my computer-based sequencer, Cubase SX3. Am
using a WinXP system with an SB Audigy 2 ZS sound card.

I just need a small, hopefully inexpensive mixer that can mix those
eight XLR inputs together and then feed it in stereo into my
computer's sound card.

What is the bext mixer for the least money that has 8 XLR inputs?

All suggestions will be appreciated.
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"XLRmixer" wrote in message
I have a Yamaha TX816 synth that has 8 XLR audio outputs, and would
like to record it into my computer-based sequencer, Cubase SX3. Am
using a WinXP system with an SB Audigy 2 ZS sound card.

I just need a small, hopefully inexpensive mixer that can mix those
eight XLR inputs together and then feed it in stereo into my
computer's sound card.

What is the bext mixer for the least money that has 8 XLR inputs?

A Behringer Xenyx/UB2222FX., or if you prefer a rack mixer, the RX1202FX are
pretty good value.

Even cheaper still is to use 8 XLR to jack leads and a mixer with 8 line
inputs, for you purpose though.

MrT.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
LAB LAB is offline

Behringer mixers are now not cheap as before. Buy a Yamaha, it's better
at the same price. Look at MG124C or MG124CX (with effects). They also have
Compressor on the first four channels.

http://www.scavino.it/mixnew.htm