Posted to rec.audio.tech
chaneman chaneman is offline

Default Eprom file needed for Linn Drum with JLCooper midi mod.

Hello all:

Friend from work has asked me to look at his non functioning Lin Drum.
First thing noticed upon opening was the transistor on the Midi kit
board was toast. All the 74xx series chips and the 6116 ram test bad
as well. I suspect that somehow power was applied to one of the midi
ports by mistake? The eprom is bad as it reads all FF's. Would like
the bin file from the 27128 eprom so I could burn a new one.

You can contact me at chaneman(at)550access.com
TIA
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Sofa Slug[_2_] Sofa Slug[_2_] is offline

chaneman wrote:
Hello all:

Friend from work has asked me to look at his non functioning Lin Drum.
First thing noticed upon opening was the transistor on the Midi kit
board was toast. All the 74xx series chips and the 6116 ram test bad
as well. I suspect that somehow power was applied to one of the midi
ports by mistake? The eprom is bad as it reads all FF's. Would like
the bin file from the 27128 eprom so I could burn a new one.

You can contact me at chaneman(at)550access.com
TIA

These folks may be able to help you: http://www.forat.com

Linn Drum with J L Cooper Midi Modification. gottech Tech 0 May 25th 07 01:17 PM
midi drum programs Phillip Pro Audio 3 May 30th 06 10:09 PM
Midi drum file collection? [email protected] Pro Audio 3 December 28th 05 01:44 AM
Whats the best way to fit a .wav file to midi file? Doc Pro Audio 18 August 13th 05 08:04 AM
Need factory patches for linn drum lm-2 john powers Pro Audio 5 December 5th 03 01:47 AM