Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] Ankrum@duane.com is offline

Default CitriStar Juicer by Tribest - New

List Price:$59.95
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000H6V06A
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000H6V06A

Excellent product and very durable. Even my husband would have difficulty breaking this one (like he did my last one).
This Tribest CitriStar Juicer is THE BEST you can find. It has an incredibly powerful rotator that will get all of the pulp and juice out of your fruit. It's very easy to clean and my wife and I have used it and are VERY HAPPY. I also have a Tribest Blender and I can tell you that Tribest makes the best products hands-down. Visit their website!!!
I bought this item for my mom for Christmas. It was shipped quickly to my house. This juicer is powerful, so when you apply more force it doesn't stop. It's an amazing juicer. I highly recomend it.
This juicer is great for citrus - lemons, limes, oranges. Easy to use and easy to clean. Most important....when you press down on the fruit, the motor keeps going and you get every last drop of juice. The motor does not stop as you add pressure, like many juicers. This one is powerful enough to do a great job!
Citri Star CitriStar Citrus Juicer by Tribest Features & SpecificationsCitrus Juicer - CitriStar Juicer by Tribest The CitriStar Citrus juicer by Tribest is a quiet, powerful and easy to use citrus juicer! All it takes is to slice the citrus piece in half and start juicing. The stainless steel screen catches all the seeds and the juice flows nicely down a stainless steel spout directly into your juice cup or pitcher. Juicing citrus is great for your health. Grapefruit has power effects on the liver and can promote weight loss. Citrus fruits contain super high volumes of vitamin C, potassium and other vital nutrients that can reduce the risk of heart diseases, high blood pressure, stroke and even some forms of cancer.Features:UP to 85 watt motor for quiet operation and maximum juice extractionSuper durableStainless steel spout - juice pours directly in your glass or pitcher.Locking mechanisms on spout prevents drippingUniversal Ream - allowing extraction from the smallest citrus fruits like limes to the largest like grapefruitsQuality Stainless Steel Parts - the fine screen prevents clogging and is easy to cleanSloped juice collector maxes juice flow effortless and quick - no clogging!Auto Start/Stop - easy touch operationCord Storage1 Year WarrantySpecifications: ModelCITRISTARWeight6.5 lbs.DimensionsDepth11.5"Width:5"Height:13"MotorUp to85 Watt (Starts at 50 Watt)Built ofThick plastic housing. Stainless steel locking spout. Stainless steel screenOn / Off ControlPush ButtonsWarranty1 Year

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics: Fabulous Flavor from Simple Ingredients:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=1400054354
Real Food: What to Eat and Why:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=1596913428
Hitachi HV250R Magic Wand Massager:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000OREWNU