Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] Ackerman@clelia.com is offline

Default Seiko Women's Dress Two-Tone Watch #SWZ054

Price:$270.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00068TIGI
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00068TIGI

I received this watch and was immediately impressed with the quality of the workmanship and design. It is way nicer than the photograph shown on Amazon.com. The price is excellent. I wear it everyday and receive numerous compliments on it.I have always loved Seiko and this new watch has not let me down.Thank You for carrying them.Diane
I would recommend this watch to anyone. Looks good, easy to adjust the fit. Is probably the best watch for the price.
It was nice, but it was supposed to be luminary and it isn't/ I have a hare time seeing and I need my watch to light up.
My wife is very pleased with her new watch. She likes how it looks and it keeps excellant time.
Very good watch with reasonable price. The only thing I do not like is the band. It is light and cheap from China.
This attractive ladies watch features three-hand function and an English/Spanish day-date window at the three oclock position. It has a silver face set in a gold-toned stainless steel bezel and features luminous hands and markers. The two-tone bracelet-style band is crafted from links of stainless steel and fastens with a fold over clasp. This watch features Japan quartz movement and is water resistant to 30 meters.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Seiko Men's Two-Tone Watch #SGF204:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00068TK70
Seiko Women's Dress Two-Tone Watch #SWZ144:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0009VC72E
Seiko Men's Dress Silver-Tone Watch #SGF719:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00068TJ3K