Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] mglaser@liradiogroup.com is offline

Default UHF Frequency Agile Diversity Wireless Mic package NEW with body packlav

UHF Frequency Agile Diversity Wireless Mic package NEW with body pack
lav
mic all accessories !!!!

I know I am not supposed to do this but this is a deal cost me a
bundle
$2600 each!!!!

I need to sell these ASAP!! Asking $1500- o/b/o ( please be
kind......
:-) )

Great for Remote Kits, ENG Trucks, Fly packages, PA applications

Look at the demo at the end of this page.

Mike-

1-631-236-7121(c)

Panasonic (Pro-Industrial)

Transmitter model # CY2005-TX

Body Pack Receiver model # CY2005-RX

Other included accessories

Electret Condensor Lavalier microphone w/ windscreen (mini XLR)

Whip Antennas (2) for rear of Rx

12VDC Receiver power cable

Audio output cable (mini XLR)

Antenna extension cables (2)

Antennas for rooftop etc mounting (2)

Charger cable for transmitter

Body pack sits in charger socket on top of Rx for constant charging !!

Rx uses 2 AA rechargable batteries easily field accessable.

Mounting bracket

Demonstration video
http://www.panasonic.com/business/to...itrator_full_h