Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull Mister.Lull is offline

Default I Havne't Been By in a While...

I thought I'd stop in and show off my latest install.

Let me know what you all think!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2462751

~Mister.Lull
Posted to rec.audio.car
ChrisB[_2_] ChrisB[_2_] is offline

Mister.Lull wrote:
I thought I'd stop in and show off my latest install.

Let me know what you all think!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2462751

~Mister.Lull

Pretty neat. The only question I have is do your amps have enough room
to cool off with the rear seatbacks folded up OR do you run with the
rear seatbacks folded down?

-ChrisB
Posted to rec.audio.car

On Dec 13, 11:23*am, ChrisB wrote:
Mister.Lull wrote:
I thought I'd stop in and show off my latest install.

Let me know what you all think!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2462751

~Mister.Lull

Pretty neat. *The only question I have is do your amps have enough room
to cool off with the rear seatbacks folded up OR do you run with the
rear seatbacks folded down?

-ChrisB

I've actually been running this setup for around a year, and haven't
needed to fold down the rear seats at all!

~Mister.Lull
Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Lull,

How's it going?!?!?!?

It's amazing to see a name that's been around 10+ years like me. Most
people seem to come and go these days in this forum. It's great to see an
old-timer.

Your installation is a work of art, truly prestine. Nice work. I really
can appreciate a great install job. Great to hear from you.

MOSFET

"Mister.Lull" wrote in message
I thought I'd stop in and show off my latest install.

Let me know what you all think!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2462751

~Mister.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull Mister.Lull is offline

Much Appreciated, sir!

I threw you a message on Cardomain, but didn't know if you used that
account anymore or what...

:-) Good to see you're still around, too!

~Mister.Lull