Posted to rec.audio.car
ChrisB ChrisB is offline

Default I am going to have to change my opinion on JVC

After blasting JVC for not doing anything innovative in the past few
years, a friend of mine told me to take a look at their new Arsenal
line. If they figured out a way to make a full range Class D amp sound
just as good as a class A/B, then I will have to stop bashing them.

The only downside is that you pay a price for that small footprint.

I am sure Bob Wald will be all over these:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...S-AR8002D.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...S-AR8001D.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...S-AR8004D.html

Anyone else have any opinions on a full range Class D amp?

- ChrisB
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

just bought 2. cv, xl 300.4 4way amps.