Posted to alt.autos.nissan.maxima,rec.audio.car
SCT Technology SCT Technology is offline

Default Satellite & GPS system for 2005 Nissan Maxima

I'm wanting to replace my existing car audio system with the latest
CD, DVD, Satellite & GPS system. Could someone make suggestions for
best make & model to fit within my dash? Also, will any of these
systems support the steering wheel controls (ie., volume, CD song
advance & radio preset change)?