Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] hypnotiktize@yahoo.com is offline

Default sub makes popping noise

can someone please help me i cant figure this out....when my car is
off and i have it in the acc position to listen to the stereo i can
turn it up with no problems it slams and sounds good but when my car
is running as in me driving down the road and i turn the stereo up my
sub makes a popping noise can anyone help me figure this out and how
to fix it thanks alot its greatly appreciated