Posted to rec.audio.car
ichbinroot ichbinroot is offline

Default Where can I get a panel popper/tool?

I got some new door speakers and would like to get them installed
tonight but realized I don't have a door panel popper tool. I know you
can get them online but obviously if I'm going to try and do this
tonight, that's not an option. Does anyone know where these can be
picked up at a brick and mortar type store?

Thanks

--
ichbinroot

Posted to rec.audio.car
oshwa oshwa is offline

a long flat headed screw driver... thmbup found almost anywhere...beware
quality matters for panel popping ability

--
oshwa

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

ichbinroot wrote:
I got some new door speakers and would like to get them installed
tonight but realized I don't have a door panel popper tool. I know you
can get them online but obviously if I'm going to try and do this
tonight, that's not an option. Does anyone know where these can be
picked up at a brick and mortar type store?

Thanks

Might be too late for you now, but any auto-parts store should carry
these things - here in BC, Lordco, Canadian Tire, NAPA, even Princess
Auto have them.