Posted to rec.audio.car
h5uicide h5uicide is offline

Default Why does my Positive cable on my Suburban burn when I Use my 600W Amplifier?

Fuses are there to prevent damage to wiring. If you don't have a fuse
then you need a fuse on your power wire to the sub no further than 8
inches from the battery. Also don't use a higher fuse than intended for
the gauge of wire. And to fix your problem, probably the easiest way
would be just to replace your power and ground with thicker gauge wire
try some 4 gauge.

--
h5uicide
h5uicide's Profile: http://www.zerohurtz.com/member.php?userid=842