Posted to rec.audio.car
Smittel Smittel is offline

Default problem with Eclipse 12 disk cd changer

I have just gotten a car that has an Eclipse 12 disk cd changer
installed in it..my problem is the cd changer seems to work only when
it wants too..sometimes when I start the car in the morning it will
work..and other times it wont..like I mean nothing will come on the
screen and nothing works. Does anyone know how to fix this or what the
problem maybe?

Disc Changer problem, may have broke it FaxMeBeer Car Audio 3 May 16th 06 10:09 PM
Need help! Problem: Alpine changer CHA-S634 and HU FVA-W306 Dima Chernushchenko Car Audio 1 February 7th 06 03:59 PM
CLC: More John Stewart Vacuum Tubes 12 November 2nd 04 09:47 AM
Problem With Alpine Head Unit/Type E Subs (Part 2) Brian Lamendola Car Audio 3 May 25th 04 04:58 AM