Posted to rec.audio.car
Kim Inglar Kim Inglar is offline

Default 12" subs in a miata

I have two Earthquake Magma just waiting to be installed in the car. Doas
anyone have any ideas of how to mount these subs?

Thanks

Kim

Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40 KU40 is offline

can you be more specific? are you looking for airspace for the box,
what dimensions to make the box, where to put it, how to screw them
into the box......etc?

--
KU40
Posted to rec.audio.car
FasDeth FasDeth is offline

Kim Inglar wrote:
I have two Earthquake Magma just waiting to be installed in the car. Doas
anyone have any ideas of how to mount these subs?

Thanks

Kim

Get a different car.. There is no space behinds or under the seats..
The well (where the top folds down) is out of the question. And I
believe the trunk is out because of the way the gas tank is mounted ..

FasDeth