Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

Default jbl gto75.4 ll

any1 know this amp? i thinks its dirt cheap..$229!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40 KU40 is offline

it's actually a good amp, you might want to stay away bob.

--
KU40
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

i'm looking hard at it..the ''price is right''!
i'm looking for 1 highly thought of amp. since people aint too crazy
bout my ''Sherwood/boss'' amps....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

really it could never touch my Sherwood xat-3000, that cost alot more
than that jbl amp....
but thinking i bought this profile 180x2 bridged
for like $88 at judys deals..i might be better off just buying 1 more of
those.
2 of those profile would crush 1 of that jbl amp.
in power/lower price ...i think.

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

KU40, PLEASE do not repsopnd to Bob Wald's Posts (block him if you can). It
ONLY encourages him.

Thank you,

MOSFET

"KU40" wrote in message

it's actually a good amp, you might want to stay away bob.

--
KU40

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

mosfet every1 isnt going to obey you.only the weak....
mosfet....you are a piece of work.let me tell you...too bad you cant
choose better equipment to start with..
you see i'm great at putting systems together not so much at the monkey
work of doing basic labor. so i guess youll always have a job mosfet
.....lol
i'm tired of kids suggesting equipment just because they trying to sell
it...*****

Posted to rec.audio.car
Ericfg Ericfg is offline

Wow! This guy's a piece o' work...

boss rulez!!!! ya mannnnnnnn!!!!!!

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

eric..i guess you dont use boss...so how would you know its bad????
when i first saw boss. i though specs looked good n a 6 yr warrenty. so
i bought 3.
wasn't very expensive either.
they work n sound very good.
dont know if ill ever buy any more. i like trying different brands...
i have 3, boss, jensen n profile amps n 2 sherwoods.
i been wanting to try pioneer n usacoustic amps..but may not be in the
cards for me this lifetime.
dont see ever using up all the amps i already have.
jvc/soundstream amps i'd like to try to.
but...

Posted to rec.audio.car
KU40 KU40 is offline

i'd pass on the us acoustics unless it's one made by the zed. I had one
of the ones that was blue and had the blue light bar across the front,
and after a couple months it created a noise/static problem and
eventually one of the channels went out. so i beat it against the
concrete.

the high end pioneer amps are very good. seriously underrated by
almost twice what they say.

--
KU40
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

i dont know i might go crazy n buy another amp..like that jbl i
almosted ordered..buy got to thinking 2-3 of any brand of amp i own at
about the same final price.would bury that jbl.so i'm over it...''jbl''
i mean.
except that top of the line sherwood. it alone cost 45% higher than that
jbl by itself...
***oh i forgot..i bought a swiss audio amp this yr...
i have it now..looks/feels alil weak..n dont like the wording of the
directions..like theyre covering themselves for when it blows...
but who knows it could be ok.....
it feels alil light to me....not crazy about it...

Posted to rec.audio.car
Ericfg Ericfg is offline

bob wald wrote:
it feels alil light to me....not crazy about it...

Well, your ears will tell you...if it sounds good to you who cares what
brand it is.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

i'm just saying how i feel before its hooked up....
n i put it laying on my table n didnt hear it make a peep....it just sat
there....lol