Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] achiarelli@hotmail.com is offline

Default Installing new front speakers on 99 caravan/voyager - dash removal

I'm interested in replacing the factory speakers in my 99 grand voyager
(no infinity system). I already replaced the headunit with a sony cd
deck, and would like to replace the 4 speakers located in the front
dash and the rear mid-deck with aftermarket speakers to get better
sound quality. The rear-deck speakers don't seem too hard to install,
but I'm a little nervous about installing the front dash spekears (5
1/4 inch). The speaker grills do not come off, and it appears that I
have to remove the entire top dash panel. Is this a complicated
procedure that should be done by a professional installer or is it
fairly straightforward?

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

I HATE American cars (to work on). I have not personally worked on a
Plymouth Grand Voyager though I have worked on other Chrysler cars and they
are a BITCH.

You may want to consider having it professionally done. Just an opinion.

MOSFET

ups.com...