Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default cross correlation

Can someone tell me some good audio editing software for performing a
cross correlation?

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com...

Can someone tell me some good audio editing software for performing a
cross correlation?

Check out http://www.ramsete.com/aurora/homepage.html

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Phil Allison

wrote in message
oups.com...

Can someone tell me some good audio editing software for performing a
cross correlation?

** Don't you EVER answer questions -

you Google Groping **** ?

BTW

LEARN to post properly too - **** for brains.

Cross Audio MVP 18in. bass speakers- any good? Bubba Pro Audio 12 May 31st 04 11:29 PM
Cross Audio MVP 18in. bass speakers- any good? Bubba Pro Audio 0 May 30th 04 07:19 PM
Cross Reference RCA1C04 JVC Tech 15 May 28th 04 11:13 PM
When Do You Cross The Line From Good Enough To Insane? Jimbo Tech 44 November 25th 03 04:49 AM