Jon Yaeger

Default Yves Blocking Posts

Yves,

What¹s the meaning of you blocking my posts on RAT?

What or who gives you the right? A bit fascist, aren't we??

Jon Yaeger

Ian Iveson

"Jon Yaeger" wrote

What¹s the meaning of you blocking my posts on RAT?

What or who gives you the right? A bit fascist, aren't we??

Oooh....can we do that? How? Are you sure he's done whatever-it-is?

Fascism is *much* worse that blocking posts, BTW.

cheers, Ian

Yves

"Jon Yaeger" a écrit dans le message de news:
Yves,

What¹s the meaning of you blocking my posts on RAT?

What or who gives you the right? A bit fascist, aren't we??

Jon Yaeger

Uh ?
If you tell about me, I don't understand your post.
I'm not a moderator and I've no such rights.

Must be somebody else, maybe your ISP ?

Surely another one ..
Yves.

Sander deWaal

"Yves" said:

Yves,

What¹s the meaning of you blocking my posts on RAT?

What or who gives you the right? A bit fascist, aren't we??

Jon Yaeger

Uh ?
If you tell about me, I don't understand your post.
I'm not a moderator and I've no such rights.

Must be somebody else, maybe your ISP ?

Surely another one ..
Yves.

François Yves Le Gal, to be exact.
And he's not blocking posts, he sets follow-ups to other or even
non-existent newsgroups.

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Adam Stouffer

Jon Yaeger wrote:
Yves,

What¹s the meaning of you blocking my posts on RAT?

What or who gives you the right? A bit fascist, aren't we??

Jon Yaeger

Maybe you should read up on how usenet works...

Adam

Stewart Pinkerton

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:05:35 +0200, François Yves Le Gal
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 21:48:12 +0200, Sander deWaal wrote:

And he's not blocking posts, he sets follow-ups to other or even
non-existent newsgroups.

Selectively to junk, in order to curb the noise.

Actually no, Frankie da Frog is notorious on many audio newsgroups for
using 'FU2' redirection to avoid his baloney being debunked.