Default hi-fi+ issue 24 now available online and in store

Available now hi-fi+ issue 24
UK & Europe NOW - N. America and rest of the World is usually an
issue/month behind Europe.
NEW INFO hi-fi+ now available in most UK
WHSmith branches - http://www.hifiplus.com/WHS-stockist.html
US & Canada readers visit our NAmerican distributors @
http://www.disticor.com

back issue ordering available.

Issue 24 contents listed below (http://www.hifiplus.com/issue24.html)
Equipment+
Regulars
Columns (http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)
Nordost Valkyrja Writers Competition
(http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)
Letters (http://www.hifiplus.com/letters.html)
UK Show date diary (http://www.hifiplus.com/news.html)

Equipment Reviews: http://www.technical_review.html
VPI TNT HRX Record Player
Brinkmann LaGrange Record Player
Bluenote Bellavista Signature Record Player
Michell Technodec Record Player
Naim SL2 Loudspeaker
Spendor SR5 Loudspeaker
Resolution Audio Opus 21 CD Player
Cyrus 8 Integrated Amplifier and PSX-R Power-supply

The Real Deal - budget gear that works
Creek CD50 CD Player

Vinyl Survival - Part 1
Keeping those records rotating... Spares, set-up discs and strobes,
eight phono-stages and a whole host of cartridges, from UKŁ110 to
UKŁ3K

Audio Smorgasbord
More on the Neat Ultimatum MFS and some wobbly voodoo for your
speakers

Music+
Back To The Future...
(Re)mastering Peter Gabriel
Interview With Peter Gabriel
Living In The Real World... A Gabriel retrospective and the
re-mastered CDs
Table of Contents
Listening to the re-masters on CD, SACD and 200g LP

Music Reviews: http://www.music_review.html
Popular and Contemporary Music
Sonic Satori
The History Man
Classical Music
Audiophile Music
An Abundance Of Argos...

The hi-fi+ issue archive is available at
http://www.hifiplus.com/archive.html

Back Issues
Subscriptions
Binders
Advertisers Index
"In this world you can be either very very smart or very very pleasant. For
years I was smart.. I recommend pleasant". The wisdom of Elwood P. Dowd
Remove "removethis." to email