MrMarksMusic

Default FS: Manual and Service Manual copies

FS: Manual and Service Manual copies
We have recently aquired a HUGE inventory of manuals and service manuals
Probably 5,000 or more
and will be selling photocopies

The first batch that we have been able to inventory was in binders

Here is the inventory of that group

Manufacturer / # of Binders
Altec 1 (old)
Ampex 28 (all the recorders+mixers, etc.)
B&O 2
Bogen 1
Denon 3
Dual 2 (turntables+)
Dynaco 1 (lots of tube stuff)
Fisher 1
Garrard 1 (turntables+)
GBC 1
Grommes 1
Hitachi 7
NEC 1
McIntosh 5 (LOTS)
Pioneer 5 (Lots)
Revox/Studer 9 (most of the recorders+)
Sencore 2
Sony 12 (whoa!, even digital recorders)
Tandberg 1
Tapco 1
Tascam/Teac 5
3M (Wollensak, Revere) 1
Thorens 1
Yamaha 3
Many old mikes

These are mostly stereo, proaudio and video
including
reel to reel recorders, cassettes, receivers, turntables, preamps, tuners,
mixers, video recorders, laser disc players, digital recorders
Many tube manuals.

email us with your wish list and we will see if we can help you

Check our www page for 500 more listings
http://mrmarksmusic.com/MR%20MARK%27S%20DOCUMENTS

thanks
mm
Nashville