Sara TG in Md

Default No audio from Panasonic

Hello..I have a Panasonic model CQ-DFX701U in dash CD player and last week it
just suddenly lost the volume..Turned it on and even with it turned up all the
way you can just barely hear the music..Sounds like it`s in "Mute" mode even
though it`s not (Does the same thing in someone else`s car so it must be the
deck)..I used to play with CB radios and am good at soldering and can test
resistors etc so can anyone suggest some real basic things that could possibly
be wrong..If there are to many possibilities to choose from I`ll take it
somewhere..Thanks