ShLampen

Default AES DINNER ATTENDEES PLEASE RESPOND

PLEASE SELECT FROM THE MENU! I have just been informed by the restaurant, Buca
di Beppo that you must PRE-SELECT what you want from their menu below. I've
set it up like a questionnaire. Just check off what you want, replace the box
with an X. If others are coming with you, make a copy of this and have each of
them select as well. We're up to 34 attendees at Buca di Beppo. I have
reserved for 50 and will give them a 'finer' total by Monday the 25th .

DATE: Thursday, October 28, 2004
PLACE: Buca di Beppo
855 Howard St.
415-543-7673
COST: $27.50 includes everything, including tip, except alcohol.
PLEASE SELECT FROM MENU BELOW
We have until 9:30PM at the restaurant.
DIRECTIONS: Go out of the hall and turn West (away from the bay, towards
Twin Peaks). You are at 747 Howard St. Just go to 855, one block away.
TIME: 7 PM (one hour after the close of show that day)
We will meet at the Belden booth (#1414) at a casual 6 PM, at the end of the
show, and proceed en masse, probably around 6:30 PM.
Buca di Beppo will determine quantities based on number in party as well as
dinning room arrangements. Some menu items can be made without meat, just ask!
We have one restricted diet on the list. Do we have others? Vegetarians?
Vegans? Just let me know and I'll see what I can do for your $27.50. Or you
can call the restaurant yourself at 415-543-7673. Let me know if you arrange
something special, so I can share it with the group. The preset menu below is
$27.50 per person. This includes food from this menu, non-alcoholic beverages,
20% gratuity and 8.5% tax. Check what you want below. Note some sections ask
you to check TWO items. Just return competed form to and do
the same for each of your guests.

ANTIPASTI Choose 2 Items
?Garlic Bread
?Bruschetta
?Garlic Bread with Mozzarella
?Fried Calamari

INSALATE Choose 1 Item
?Caesar Salad
?Mixed Green Salad with Prosciutto & Gorgonzola
?Grande Tomato Salad with Meat & Cheese

ENTREES/PASTA Choose 2 Items
?Chicken with Lemon
?Macaroni Rosa
?Baked Ravioli
?Spaghetti Aglio Olio
?Chicken Cacciatore
?Spaghetti Marinara
?Eggplant Parmigiana
?Rigatoni Positano
?Chicken Parmigiana
?Penne Cardinale
?Chicken Saltimbocca
?Linguini Clam Sauce (white or red)

SIDE DISHES Choose 1 Item
?Garlic Mashed Potatoes
?Escarole
?Meat Balls (3)
?Green Beans

DOLCI Choose 1 Item
?Spumoni with Chocolate Sauce
?Torta Formaggio con Raspberry
?Tiramisu
?Torta Doppia Cioccolato

Do you want to go? Just send an email to
. Do NOT reply to
this post as I almost certainly will not see it. Give me your full name, and
the name of your company (optional), and where you're located (also optional).
I won't post email addresses since such a list can be easily abused.

If you are bringing guests, be sure and indicate how many, so I can get an
accurate count. PLEASE FILL OUT THE LIST ABOVE FOR YOU AND EACH GUEST.

This year, AES has (finally) set up online "exhibits only" registration for. No
more paper passes. The address is:
http://www.aes.org/events/117/vip.cfm?27

Steve Lampen
Multimedia Technology Manager
Belden CDT

THE LIST SO FAR: If I am missing last names, business connections or other
info, please re-email me. I would be glad to correct as we go along. Remember,
an asterisk means you said OK to Friday, but we've moved to Thursday. Let me
know if you can't do Thursday.

JJ Old & Retired
*Mark Particle Salad
Winter San Francisco
CA
Jack Andresen ETS Fremont CA
George Ashley San Francisco CA
Clete Baker +3 Studio B, Ltd. Omaha NE
Stephen Balliet Reflection Audio San Francisco
CA
Dan Dugan +1 Dan Dugan Sound Design San Francisco CA
Gordon Gidluck Gidluck Mastering
Eelco Grimm Grimm Audio The Netherlands
Lou & Coleen&John Judson Intuitive Audio San Francisco
CA
Bob Katz +wife
Steve Lampen Belden CDT San Francisco
CA
Brian L. McCarty Wexler-McCarty Mgmt Queensland, Australia
Len Moskowitz Core Sound
Bob Olhsson +1 Audio Mastery Nashville TN
James & Della Perrett JRP Music United Kingdom
*Vince Poulos Speck Electronics
Bruno Putzeys Grimm Audio The Netherlands
*Mike Rivers +1
Bill Ruck Broadcast Engineer San Francisco
CA
Keith Sklower San Francisco
CA
Bob Smith BS Studios
Mark Stahlman New Media Laboratory New York NY

Buca di Beppo will determine quantities based on number in party as well as
dinning room arrangements. Some menu items can be made without meat, just ask!
We have one restricted diet on the list. Do we have others? Vegetarians?
Vegans? Just call the restaurant yourself at 415-543-7673.

AES DINNER ATTENDEES PLEASE RESPOND ShLampen General 0 October 22nd 04 11:33 PM
AES DINNER ATTENDEES PLEASE RESPOND ShLampen Audio Opinions 0 October 22nd 04 11:33 PM
AES DINNER - THIS IS IT ShLampen Pro Audio 1 October 10th 03 07:44 PM
LATEST ON THE AES DINNER ShLampen Tech 0 October 7th 03 06:12 AM
AES R.A.P. DINNER IN THE HOME STRETCH ShLampen Tech 0 October 1st 03 12:00 AM