minaxingy minaxingy is offline
Banned

Default Halloween Gifts-- Aiseesoft Provides 30% Discount from Nov.31st to Dec 3rd

If you are DVD fans, now it's time for you to enjoy them at will at lower price.
Here, some DVD tools of Aiseesoft will be 30% off from Nov.31st to Dec 3rd, and you can buy them on our official websites to enjoy the discount.
http://www.aiseesoft.com/halloween.html

During the four days, the following 8 DVD tools will be allowed 30% discount:

1.Aiseesoft DVD Software Toolkit
Coupon code: AISE-M0CA (only for official websites)
This toolkit includes DVD Ripper, Video Converter, iPod Transfer, iPhone Ringtone Maker and DVD Copy.

2.Aiseesoft DVD Software Toolkit for Mac
Coupon code: AISE-UK9I (only for official websites)
This toolkit includes DVD Ripper for Mac, Video Converter for Mac, iPod Manager for Mac, iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac and DVD Copy for Mac.

3. Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite
Coupon code: AISE-0K3M (only for official websites)
This DVD Converter Suite includes DVD Ripper, Video Converter and iPod to Computer Transfer

4. Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite for Mac
Coupon code: AISE-23FS (only for official websites)
This DVD Converter Suite for Mac includes DVD Ripper for Mac and Video Converter for Mac

5. Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter
Coupon code: AISE-XQT9 (only for official websites)

6. Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter for Mac
Coupon code: AISE-QV1D (only for official websites)

7. Aiseesoft DVD to iPhone Converter
Coupon code: AISE-LXI6 (only for official websites)

8. Aiseesoft DVD to iPhone Converter for Mac
Coupon code: AISE-LP8T (only for official websites)

For more discount products, you can visit:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/halloween.html
Happy Halloween, and hope you can enjoy our gifts.