Posted to rec.audio.misc
TVeblen TVeblen is offline

Default A Boombox Inquiry

I need to replace a Sony portable boombox (Radio/CD/Tape). I am looking for
a compact unit that has the following minimum specs:
A digital tuner
Preset stations
USB port
MP3 capable
A MP3 "shuffle" feature

Otherwise, a CD player, tape player are not necessary but acceptable
features.

I bought a Jwin JX-CD573 unit recently. It is OK, but the analog tuner is
primitive and the sensitivity is unacceptable. No preset stations. It plays
MP3s on a USB stick but plays them in alphabetical order. It's kind of a
toy.

Does anyone here know of a product that does it all? Or is it too early?

(If there is a better group to post this question to, please advise)