cunninglinguist

Default Further Impedance Question

Richie Hearn Wrote:
your funny

"Robert Gearon" wrote in message
. ..
sure do it!
Let me know what the melt down looked like!
"Richie Hearn" wrote in message
If I connect 2x4ohm subs together to make them 2ohms, could I add a

2ohm
resistor to make the total impedance 4ohms (safe enough to run on

my
amp)?

your funny haha

--
cunninglinguist
cunninglinguist's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=29124

Speaker impedance VS sensibility question Eric Desrochers Car Audio 7 March 16th 04 09:30 PM
impedance matching Aaron Brick General 4 November 20th 03 04:48 PM
PPI Amp & Kicker CompVR10 Impedance Question: AJ Car Audio 5 November 4th 03 04:16 AM
Can you measure Impedance with Ohm Meter.. Denny B Car Audio 11 July 18th 03 07:38 AM