Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Interesting Connecticut poll result

Hah!

Likely Republican voters perfer Lieberman.
This big news is that Among likely REPUBLICAN voters,
Lamont came in 2nd and the Republican, Schlesinger, came in third!!!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick wrote:
Hah!

Likely Republican voters perfer Lieberman.
This big news is that Among likely REPUBLICAN voters,
Lamont came in 2nd and the Republican, Schlesinger, came in third!!!!!

So the Dems in the primary did the proper thing and booted him.

I guess the process works.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
ups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
Hah!

Likely Republican voters perfer Lieberman.
This big news is that Among likely REPUBLICAN voters,
Lamont came in 2nd and the Republican, Schlesinger, came in third!!!!!

So the Dems in the primary did the proper thing and booted him.

I guess the process works.

God help us if a Senator actually represented ALL
the citizens in the state!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick wrote:
Hah!

Likely Republican voters perfer Lieberman.
This big news is that Among likely REPUBLICAN voters,
Lamont came in 2nd and the Republican, Schlesinger, came in third!!!!!

So the Dems in the primary did the proper thing and booted him.

I guess the process works.

God help us if a Senator actually represented ALL
the citizens in the state!

I've never seen an election with 100% of the vote that wasn't either
rigged or the candidate ran unopposed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
Hah!

Likely Republican voters perfer Lieberman.
This big news is that Among likely REPUBLICAN voters,
Lamont came in 2nd and the Republican, Schlesinger, came in third!!!!!

So the Dems in the primary did the proper thing and booted him.

I guess the process works.

God help us if a Senator actually represented ALL
the citizens in the state!

I've never seen an election with 100% of the vote that wasn't either
rigged or the candidate ran unopposed.

non sequiter

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick wrote:
Hah!

Likely Republican voters perfer Lieberman.
This big news is that Among likely REPUBLICAN voters,
Lamont came in 2nd and the Republican, Schlesinger, came in third!!!!!

So the Dems in the primary did the proper thing and booted him.

I guess the process works.

God help us if a Senator actually represented ALL
the citizens in the state!

I've never seen an election with 100% of the vote that wasn't either
rigged or the candidate ran unopposed.

non sequiter

Then by all means do explain what you meant.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Harry Lavo Harry Lavo is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:

snip

non sequiter

Then by all means do explain what you meant.

The latest CT polls show that even with the Republicans thrown in, Lieberman
represents less than 50% of the state's probable voters.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick wrote:
Hah!

Likely Republican voters perfer Lieberman.
This big news is that Among likely REPUBLICAN voters,
Lamont came in 2nd and the Republican, Schlesinger, came in
third!!!!!

So the Dems in the primary did the proper thing and booted him.

I guess the process works.

God help us if a Senator actually represented ALL
the citizens in the state!

I've never seen an election with 100% of the vote that wasn't either
rigged or the candidate ran unopposed.

non sequiter

Then by all means do explain what you meant.

The best way to win a general election is to get a majority
of the votes! If the Democraic party holds less
than 50% of the registered voters, the candidate
needs to appeal to independents and Republicans.
Or else slash the tires of the opposition's cars.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

. ..

Clyde Slick wrote:

snip

non sequiter

Then by all means do explain what you meant.

The latest CT polls show that even with the Republicans thrown in,
Lieberman represents less than 50% of the state's probable voters.

This 8-17 poll of likely voters gives him 53%, Lamont at 41% and Schlesinger
at 4%
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x11362.xml?ReleaseID=948

what poll are you talking about?
link, please.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick wrote:
Hah!

Likely Republican voters perfer Lieberman.
This big news is that Among likely REPUBLICAN voters,
Lamont came in 2nd and the Republican, Schlesinger, came in
third!!!!!

So the Dems in the primary did the proper thing and booted him.

I guess the process works.

God help us if a Senator actually represented ALL
the citizens in the state!

I've never seen an election with 100% of the vote that wasn't either
rigged or the candidate ran unopposed.

non sequiter

Then by all means do explain what you meant.

The best way to win a general election is to get a majority
of the votes! If the Democraic party holds less
than 50% of the registered voters,

Ah. There is the difference. Is that the case in CT?

the candidate
needs to appeal to independents and Republicans.
Or else slash the tires of the opposition's cars.

It should be interesting.

Lieberman should just change parties and be a republican anyway. Why
don't the republicans offer him their endorsement? Their current guy is
a dog with fleas anyway.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick wrote:

The best way to win a general election is to get a majority
of the votes! If the Democraic party holds less
than 50% of the registered voters,

Yes, neither side has 50%
There are a large percentage of independent voters in CT
soemwhere in the 30% range.

Ah. There is the difference. Is that the case in CT?

the candidate
needs to appeal to independents and Republicans.
Or else slash the tires of the opposition's cars.

It should be interesting.

Lieberman should just change parties and be a republican anyway. Why
don't the republicans offer him their endorsement? Their current guy is
a dog with fleas anyway.

His domestic agenda is srtraight liberal Democrat.