Lionel

Default The Last Battle for France has begun

dave weil a écrit :
On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:13:39 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 20:40:05 +0100, Sander deWaal
wrote:

I agree that burning cars and other stuff isn't the way to reach your
goal, however.

Or even stabbing film directors for that matter.

Not the same *declared* fight.

On a NG so full of stupid hatemongers even "funny" amalguams should be
prohibited.

Yeah, so stupid that they completely miss the point.

Don't try to look intelligent now... You were speaking about Theo van
Gogh murder.
And I don't miss any point since your remark was pointless. ;-)

There's no relation between the 2 events... Even if it was a good
attempt from a pseudo-cultured redneck. :-)
ScottW

dave weil wrote:
On 4 Nov 2005 11:40:19 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

If they are born in France... why do the French keep referring to them
as immigrants?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4407688.stm

If you had delved a little deeper from the same source, you would have
read THIS:

"It was rumoured that the boys had actually been chased by police, a
belief which quickly spread and sparked rioting in Clichy-sous-Bois, a
poor suburb largely populated by North African immigrants and their
French-born descendants where there was already friction between
residents and police"

"France has been stunned by the rioting in immigrant-dominated areas."

"The 18-25-year-olds include immigrants, students and the unemployed. "

"The areas affected are poor, largely immigrant communities with high
levels of unemployment."

I know that comprehension isn't your best trait,

Poor Dave... you struggle so when it isn't spelled out for you.
Holding French citizenship doesn't appear to make one French to old
France.

Now why are you butting into my threads? There is no tip here for you.

ScottW

dave weil

wrote:

I agree that burning cars and other stuff isn't the way to reach your
goal, however.

Or even stabbing film directors for that matter.

Not the same *declared* fight.

On a NG so full of stupid hatemongers even "funny" amalguams should be
prohibited.

Yeah, so stupid that they completely miss the point.

Don't try to look intelligent now... You were speaking about Theo van
Gogh murder.

Boy, are YOU stupid.

I would HOPE that you knew what I was talking about.

And I don't miss any point since your remark was pointless. ;-)

I'm sorry that you miss the point of "foreigners" committing mayhem in
order to promote their viewpoint/culture/status or to "right wrongs".

There's no relation between the 2 events...

Sure there is. Both events revolved around exotic cultures living in a
country apart from their heritage and both were trying to support
their "cause". Sorry that you're on ScottW's level when it comes to
something other than one-dimensional thinking.

Even if it was a good
attempt from a pseudo-cultured redneck. :-)

Did your wife shave her armpits before coming to NYC? Hopefully she'll
being you back a "I heart NYC" t-shirt for you to proudly flaunt in
your little backwater community.
dave weil

On 4 Nov 2005 12:56:43 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

dave weil wrote:
On 4 Nov 2005 11:40:19 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

If they are born in France... why do the French keep referring to them
as immigrants?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4407688.stm

If you had delved a little deeper from the same source, you would have
read THIS:

"It was rumoured that the boys had actually been chased by police, a
belief which quickly spread and sparked rioting in Clichy-sous-Bois, a
poor suburb largely populated by North African immigrants and their
French-born descendants where there was already friction between
residents and police"

"France has been stunned by the rioting in immigrant-dominated areas."

"The 18-25-year-olds include immigrants, students and the unemployed. "

"The areas affected are poor, largely immigrant communities with high
levels of unemployment."

And those are the French speaking?

I didn't think so.

You are dismissed now.

I know that comprehension isn't your best trait,

Poor Dave... you struggle so when it isn't spelled out for you.
Holding French citizenship doesn't appear to make one French to old
France.

Now why are you butting into my threads? There is no tip here for you.

Yes, since you were castrated a long time ago.

Lionel

ScottW a écrit :

Our history of free housing projects is not pretty. There is no
pride of ownership and the concentration of the low end of the economic
structure and the associated crime is just a bad idea.

This is because your social *relation* is based on *ENVY*.
This is the only one word who link as differents character as Middius,
Geosting, S888Wheel, Sackman, YOU....

Decent accomodation is the first step for integration.
When 2 idiots are burning cars 10 are studying to get a decent job.
Unfortunatly for them they are a little bit less interesting for medias.

Oh, I forget you are only interested in sensational news... This
explains that. :-(

ScottW

Lionel wrote:
ScottW "The Môron" a écrit :

Lionel wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 16:54:24 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

If things in France are all that bad for the rioters, then
it shows how stupid they were for emigrating from
their native paradise.

Oooops, I missed this one. ;-)

Most of them are not more than 20 years old and their parents are in France
since 2 or 3 generations.

Despite what ScottW says, then they're French, right? At least if they
DECIDE themselves that they're French and have lived there for the
requisite number of years.

I find it funny that ScottW thinks that this is the end of France, but
doesn't see it as the end of the US when the same thing happens here
(as he's already admitted).

Scott is so moronic that I don't feel anymore pleasure to answer to his
trolls.

If they are born in France... why do the French keep referring to them
as immigrants?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4407688.stm

If you want to know the true of it, try to read french papers or stop
speaking about things that you don't understand, you môron.

http://www.lemonde.fr

Infighting of the politic. Yawn....

http://www.liberation.fr/

http://www.lefigaro.fr/

French Islamists apparently intend to perpetrate attacks on civilian
aircraft in France and have to this end acquired two ground-to-air
missiles in Chechnya. This is just the latest development in judge
Jean-Louis Bruguiere's judicial inquiry into the Chechen networks,

Very interesting.

http://www.humanite.fr/

fyi
http://www.humaniteinenglish.com/

ScottW

Lionel

wrote:

I agree that burning cars and other stuff isn't the way to reach your
goal, however.

Or even stabbing film directors for that matter.

Not the same *declared* fight.

On a NG so full of stupid hatemongers even "funny" amalguams should be
prohibited.

Yeah, so stupid that they completely miss the point.

Don't try to look intelligent now... You were speaking about Theo van
Gogh murder.

Boy, are YOU stupid.

I would HOPE that you knew what I was talking about.

Yes I know, as usual snobbish "pseudo-intellectual" void discourses.

And I don't miss any point since your remark was pointless. ;-)

I'm sorry that you miss the point of "foreigners" committing mayhem in
order to promote their viewpoint/culture/status or to "right wrongs".

LOL. don't you understand that with such a posteriori ridicule argument
you can explain about 99,9999999% of the human-being behaviour.

There's no relation between the 2 events...

Sure there is. Both events revolved around exotic cultures living in a
country apart from their heritage and both were trying to support
their "cause". Sorry that you're on ScottW's level when it comes to
something other than one-dimensional thinking.

Good, more pseudo-intellectual-garbage from our favourite redneck
philosopher, more obviousness digging, more waste speaking !
What the **** did you do before for being so useless now ?

Even if it was a good
attempt from a pseudo-cultured redneck. :-)

Did your wife shave her armpits before coming to NYC? Hopefully she'll
being you back a "I heart NYC" t-shirt for you to proudly flaunt in
your little backwater community.

You are very funny when you are vexed. :-)
Lionel

ScottW a écrit :

[snip]

Nothing to feed your distortion of the events ?
Oh I'm surprised. Are you sure you can read french ? ;-)
Lionel

dave weil a écrit :

Hopefully she'll being you back a "I heart NYC" t-shirt for you to proudly flaunt in
your little backwater community.

Imagine that she'll come back with "I heart rednecks" one...
Don't dream Dave, not enough place for your picture on her t-shirt... :-)
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
In , George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote :

Clyde Slick said:

People have a right to free adequate accomodations?????

I believe he's saying that in France, all citizens have that right.

You say he is saying that, but is that actually true? All French can
have
free adeqaute accomodations?

I don't know. If only a citizen of France were posting here to clear it
up...

LA CONSTITUTION Française DE 1958 ET LE PRÉAMBULE DE 1946
Texte incluant les modifications depuis 1958

[...]
10. La Nation assure à l'individu et à la famille les conditions
nécessaires
à leur développement.
[...]

Clyde Slick

Clyde Slick said:

People have a right to free adequate accomodations?????

I believe he's saying that in France, all citizens have that right.

You say he is saying that, but is that actually true? All French can
have
free adeqaute accomodations?

I don't know. If only a citizen of France were posting here to clear it
up...

LA CONSTITUTION Française DE 1958 ET LE PRÉAMBULE DE 1946
Texte incluant les modifications depuis 1958

[...]
10. La Nation assure à l'individu et à la famille les conditions
nécessaires
à leur développement.
[...]

Does that include a hot tub?

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
In , George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote :

Clyde Slick said:

From what I've seen on TV, the conditions most of them live in *are*
unacceptable to Western standards.
If they are French citizens, they have as much right to ask for
adequate accomodation as other French citizens.

People have a right to free adequate accomodations?????

I believe he's saying that in France, all citizens have that right.

It's a right but it's not free.

What right is it if it isn't free?

Clyde Slick

"George Middius" wrote in message

Clyde Slick said:

If things in France are all that bad for the rioters, then
it shows how stupid they were for emigrating from
their native paradise.

Is that your "compassionate conservative" viewpoint?

They were emigrating for a better life.
Either they found it, or they didn't.
If they found it, they should be happy.
if they didn't, they made a mistake.
As a compassionate conservative, I
think the government should offer them
free passage back to their native paradise,
to help them rectify their mistake.

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick said:

If things in France are all that bad for the rioters, then
it shows how stupid they were for emigrating from
their native paradise.

Oooops, I missed this one. ;-)

Most of them are not more than 20 years old and their parents are in
France
since 2 or 3 generations.
Just to give you an idea of how moronic you are.

Reports here state they are mostly immigrants and the 2nd generation.

Clyde Slick

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message
"ScottW" said:

Dalil Boubakeur, the head of the Paris mosque and the president of the
French Council for the Muslim Religion, said living conditions for
Muslim immigrants in the suburbs were unacceptable.

From what I've seen on TV, the conditions most of them live in *are*
unacceptable to Western standards.
If they are French citizens, they have as much right to ask for
adequate accomodation as other French citizens.

They aren't french citizens. My accomodations are strictly
dependent on what I can and am willing to pay, not what the state is
willing to provide me. And I don't go burn someones car when I don't
like it.

Well, when they're allowed to stay in France, they (should) have at
least the same rights as others.

Yes, the same rights, not necessarily the same accomplishments

If one doesn't want (to take responsibility for) illegal aliens, get
them out.
Allow them to stay, and you owe them at least a decent shelter.

Well, there goes "the same rights as the others". Now you
campaign for better rights than the others.

Look at it this way: here in Holland, we (the state) provide housing
and a minimum of income for those who are allowed to stay here.
With that basis, they can learn the language, and when they are
acomodated, they can go working.

With that basis, they learn that they do not have to work,
if they are satisified with what the government gives them.

Most of them do after some time, we have very knowledgeable and
skilled doctors, engineers etc. from Turkey, Croatia, some African and
Asian countries.

Were they trained and educated before they got there, or did they grrow up
and get educated in Holland?

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005

Clyde Slick

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

[...]

Maybe that's part of the problem, the French do not accpet them as
being French.

Clyde Slick

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sander deWaal wrote:
"Clyde Slick" said:

From what I've seen on TV, the conditions most of them live in *are*
unacceptable to Western standards.
If they are French citizens, they have as much right to ask for
adequate accomodation as other French citizens.

IMHO.

People have a right to free adequate accomodations?????

If they're allowed to stay, yes.
If you do not, they'll take it or become criminals.

Our history of free housing projects is not pretty. There is no
pride of ownership and the concentration of the low end of the economic
structure and the associated crime is just a bad idea.

Heres a good history.

http://staging.fanniemaefoundation.o...03_hoffman.pdf

In the past 10 years, we have been in the process of imploding them.

Clyde Slick

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

dave weil wrote:
[...]

Waiting tables is an honorable profession.
"At least" Dave is not inspecting sewers.

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
ScottW a écrit :

Our history of free housing projects is not pretty. There is no
pride of ownership and the concentration of the low end of the economic
structure and the associated crime is just a bad idea.

This is because your social *relation* is based on *ENVY*.
This is the only one word who link as differents character as Middius,
Geosting, S888Wheel, Sackman, YOU....

Really?? Are you saying that I envy your French citizenship?

ScottW

"dave weil" wrote in message
On 4 Nov 2005 12:56:43 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

Now why are you butting into my threads? There is no tip here for you.

Yes, since you were castrated a long time ago.

Damn Dave... no wonder you won't give up the name of that restaurant.

ScottW

ScottW

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:45:55 +0100, Lionel

Did your wife shave her armpits before coming to NYC? Hopefully she'll
being you back a "I heart NYC" t-shirt for you to proudly flaunt in
your little backwater community.

So much for that mastery of the english language horse you ride around.
Don't you hate it when your spell checker shows how your pompousness
is too shallow to reach any grey matter?

ScottW

dave weil

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 22:25:36 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Good, more pseudo-intellectual-garbage from our favourite redneck
philosopher, more obviousness digging, more waste speaking !
What the **** did you do before for being so useless now ?

You sound far more vexed than me, old man.
dave weil

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 22:34:32 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

Hopefully she'll being you back a "I heart NYC" t-shirt for you to proudly flaunt in
your little backwater community.

Imagine that she'll come back with "I heart rednecks" one...
Don't dream Dave, not enough place for your picture on her t-shirt... :-)

Maybe she should get breast implants then.
dave weil

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 17:39:28 -0800, "ScottW"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On 4 Nov 2005 12:56:43 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

Now why are you butting into my threads? There is no tip here for you.

Yes, since you were castrated a long time ago.

Damn Dave... no wonder you won't give up the name of that restaurant.

And no balls either, apparently.

dave weil

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 17:45:30 -0800, "ScottW"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:45:55 +0100, Lionel

Did your wife shave her armpits before coming to NYC? Hopefully she'll
being you back a "I heart NYC" t-shirt for you to proudly flaunt in
your little backwater community.

So much for that mastery of the english language horse you ride around.
Don't you hate it when your spell checker shows how your pompousness
is too shallow to reach any grey matter?

Which spell checker? The one i don't use?

BTW, that last sentence is pretty nonsensical.

Frankly, I don't bust on people who make the *occasional* typo. Most
of your communications are on par with Lionel's, except that they're
not bizarrely baroque but pretty mundane.

ScottW

"Lionel" wrote in message
ScottW a écrit :

Our history of free housing projects is not pretty. There is no
pride of ownership and the concentration of the low end of the economic
structure and the associated crime is just a bad idea.

This is because your social *relation* is based on *ENVY*.
This is the only one word who link as differents character as Middius,
Geosting, S888Wheel, Sackman, YOU....

Decent accomodation is the first step for integration.
When 2 idiots are burning cars 10 are studying to get a decent job.

That really explains why the problem has been festering for 30 years.

ScottW

ScottW

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 17:45:30 -0800, "ScottW"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:45:55 +0100, Lionel

Did your wife shave her armpits before coming to NYC? Hopefully she'll
being you back a "I heart NYC" t-shirt for you to proudly flaunt in
your little backwater community.

So much for that mastery of the english language horse you ride around.
Don't you hate it when your spell checker shows how your pompousness
is too shallow to reach any grey matter?

Which spell checker? The one i don't use?

BTW, that last sentence is pretty nonsensical.

Frankly, I don't bust on people who make the *occasional* typo.

You don't bust on people....chuckle

ScottW

ScottW

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 17:39:28 -0800, "ScottW"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
. ..
On 4 Nov 2005 12:56:43 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

Now why are you butting into my threads? There is no tip here for you.

Yes, since you were castrated a long time ago.

Damn Dave... no wonder you won't give up the name of that restaurant.

And no balls either, apparently.

Is that an expertise you've acquired through your employment?

ScottW

dave weil

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:08:13 -0800, "ScottW"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 21:45:55 +0100, Lionel

Did your wife shave her armpits before coming to NYC? Hopefully she'll
being you back a "I heart NYC" t-shirt for you to proudly flaunt in
your little backwater community.

So much for that mastery of the english language horse you ride around.
Don't you hate it when your spell checker shows how your pompousness
is too shallow to reach any grey matter?

Which spell checker? The one i don't use?

BTW, that last sentence is pretty nonsensical.

Frankly, I don't bust on people who make the *occasional* typo.

You don't bust on people....chuckle

....if you'd only both to read more than PART of the sentence.

dave weil

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:09:25 -0800, "ScottW"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
On 4 Nov 2005 12:56:43 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

Now why are you butting into my threads? There is no tip here for you.

Yes, since you were castrated a long time ago.

Damn Dave... no wonder you won't give up the name of that restaurant.

And no balls either, apparently.

Is that an expertise you've acquired through your employment?

Since when does having a pair qualify as expertise?

Lionel

wrote:

Good, more pseudo-intellectual-garbage from our favourite redneck
philosopher, more obviousness digging, more waste speaking !
What the **** did you do before for being so useless now ?

You sound far more vexed than me, old man.

How can you decrypt that in my fractured English ?
BTW you have already proved that you have serious problem of hearing. ;-)
Lionel

wrote:

dave weil a écrit :

Hopefully she'll being you back a "I heart NYC" t-shirt for you to
proudly flaunt in your little backwater community.

Imagine that she'll come back with "I heart rednecks" one...
Don't dream Dave, not enough place for your picture on her t-shirt... :-)

Maybe she should get breast implants then.

No need, she has lovely...
....Ooops sorry to be cruel with you.

Implants ? Is it the solution you have chosen for your balls ?
Note that this confirm us that you are a specialist of the fake, a master of
the illusion.
To make short thank you for confirming my POV. :-)
Lionel

Clyde Slick said:

People have a right to free adequate accomodations?????

I believe he's saying that in France, all citizens have that right.

You say he is saying that, but is that actually true? All French can
have
free adeqaute accomodations?

I don't know. If only a citizen of France were posting here to clear it
up...

LA CONSTITUTION Française DE 1958 ET LE PRÉAMBULE DE 1946
Texte incluant les modifications depuis 1958

[...]
10. La Nation assure à l'individu et à la famille les conditions
nécessaires
à leur développement.
[...]

Does that include a hot tub?

No, transistor only.
Lionel

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
In , George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote :

Clyde Slick said:

From what I've seen on TV, the conditions most of them live in *are*
unacceptable to Western standards.
If they are French citizens, they have as much right to ask for
adequate accomodation as other French citizens.

People have a right to free adequate accomodations?????

I believe he's saying that in France, all citizens have that right.

It's a right but it's not free.

What right is it if it isn't free?

Too bad you can't ask to your Grand-Mother, I'm sure she would have
understood.
Lionel

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick said:

If things in France are all that bad for the rioters, then
it shows how stupid they were for emigrating from
their native paradise.

Oooops, I missed this one. ;-)

Most of them are not more than 20 years old and their parents are in
France
since 2 or 3 generations.
Just to give you an idea of how moronic you are.

Reports here state they are mostly immigrants and the 2nd generation.

Because the reports you read are biased. That's not new.

Lionel

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

[...]

Try to quote French papers, idiot.
Lionel

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
ScottW a écrit :

Our history of free housing projects is not pretty. There is no
pride of ownership and the concentration of the low end of the economic
structure and the associated crime is just a bad idea.

This is because your social *relation* is based on *ENVY*.
This is the only one word who link as differents character as Middius,
Geostink, S888Wheel, Sackman, YOU....

Really?? Are you saying that I envy your French citizenship?

???????????
Robert Morein

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 06:57:46 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

In , Clyde Slick wrote :

"Lionel" wrote in message
ScottW a écrit :

Our history of free housing projects is not pretty. There is no
pride of ownership and the concentration of the low end of the economic
structure and the associated crime is just a bad idea.

This is because your social *relation* is based on *ENVY*.
This is the only one word who link as differents character as Middius,
Geostink, S888Wheel, Sackman, YOU....

Really?? Are you saying that I envy your French citizenship?

???????????

France is useless.
they speak a stupid language.

Clyde Slick

[...]