Lionel

Default George's site

I have found this web site dedicaced to our George M. Middius.
This chronicles sound like Middius' advices to S888Wheel...

http://chroniclesofgeorge.nanc.com/

S888Wheel

I have found this web site dedicaced to our George M. Middius.
This chronicles sound like Middius' advices to S888Wheel...

You live in such a beautiful country and this is what you do with your time.
George M. Middius

S888Wheel said:

I have found this web site dedicaced to our George M. Middius.

Oh Slut....

I would rather dig ditches than be a help desk technician.

So glad you asked.

You live in such a beautiful country and this is what you do with your time.

Maybe Slut is rafting down the Loire, slurping away at a bottle of
cheap Rhone.......

Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:
I have found this web site dedicaced to our George M. Middius.
This chronicles sound like Middius' advices to S888Wheel...

You live in such a beautiful country and this is what you do with your time.

Who is daily exhibiting his problems on RAO ?
You seem to be an intelligent guy why do you waste all this time,
energy, money for few words.

I never read anything from you concerning the other contributors who use
to insulte, to mock and to libel.

What are you doing here ? How can your delicate nose stay such a long
time in this stinky environment.

Don't try to make me believe that you are here for audio content !
Do you read one line of a thread about Trotsky speakers ? (lol)

I sincerely think that you have brought to RAO something more detestable
than insultes etc. You live in the country of the liabilities so...

Before to share point of view with me on my "beautiful country" let me
have few answers about the above interrogations.

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

I would rather dig ditches than be a help desk technician.

But this is what you badly do every day on RAO.

Maybe Slut is rafting down the Loire, slurping away at a bottle of
cheap Rhone.......

George you are too snob to understand that there's a difference between
cheap and bad... Wasted time !

S888Wheel

I said

You live in such a beautiful country and this is what you do with your

time.

Lionel said

Who is daily exhibiting his problems on RAO ?

You, Arny and a few others.

Lionel said

You seem to be an intelligent guy why do you waste all this time,
energy, money for few words.

I don't think it is a wasye of time. Arny has called me all sorts of things in
the past. I don't care, he was just venting his frustration of loosing time and
time again in debates. accusations of pedophilia are a different matter. one
thing about Usenet, it doesn't go away. That means the accusation doesn't go
away either. Some may not worry about such things but I do. In a world where
rumors are often treated as fact I am not comfortable with this accusation,
which, by the way Arny chose to affirm in another post after the threat of a
lawsuit, being on record without a retraction or a court ruling refuting it.

Lionel said

I never read anything from you concerning the other contributors who use
to insulte, to mock and to libel.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said I am not interested in jumping into
other peoples' fights. I am not here to police RAO, I do have the right to
protect myself against libel though.

Lionel said

What are you doing here ?

I like to discuss audio. You can find many posts by me on the subject here and
on RAHE. In fact if you check, you will find that all but one thread i have
ever started have been strictly audio related and not the least bit
antagonistic toward anybody.

Lionel said

How can your delicate nose stay such a long
time in this stinky environment.

Like I said before, I don't care about arny calling me names. Calling me a
pedophile is crossing the line. I don't think that is a particularly sensitive
threshold. I certainly would never do that to anyone else unless I thought in
no uncertain terms that someone realy was a pedophile.

Lionel said

Don't try to make me believe that you are here for audio content !

I don't care what you think. I know my intentions and I know what motivates me.
I don't need your aproval.

Lionel said

Do you read one line of a thread about Trotsky speakers ? (lol)

I read some of it. I am not going to comment on a speaker I haven't heard. I
see no reason to be interested in them as i strongly suspect that what I have
is preferable. of course if enough people hear them and claim that they are
better than what I have I might consider auditioning them. As it stands i am
looking at the likes of the Top of the line Sound Labs as my next speaker
audition. I strongly suspect they are in a different league than the Jupiter
Audio speakers.

Lionel said

I sincerely think that you have brought to RAO something more detestable
than insultes etc. You live in the country of the liabilities so...

You are entitled to your opinions no matter how idiotic and misinformed they
are.

Lionel said

Before to share point of view with me on my "beautiful country" let me
have few answers about the above interrogations.

Too late. I have already shared an opinion on your beautiful country. But I
have answered all your questions.
Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

I don't think it is a waste of time. Arny has called me all sorts of
things in the past. I don't care, he was just venting his frustration
of loosing time and time again in debates. accusations of pedophilia
are a different matter.

You're delusional sockpuppet Wheel. They're no different from any other
expression of opinion.

one thing about Usenet, it doesn't go away.

One thing about rec.audio.opinion is that everything posted here is labeled
"opinion". That was part of the original design of the group - it's
libel-proof. Thus, people can speak freely.

As was pointed out to you on misc.legal pedophile has been mentioned about
40,000 times on Usenet. There's no known instance of a successful libel suit
based on things said on Usenet. There are reports of litigation based on
other, more permanent and public forms of expression such as web sites.

That means the accusation doesn't go away either.

So what? It's just some person's opinion.

Google searching suggests that:

pedophile has been mentioned about 954 times on RAO.
pedophilia has been mentioned about 449 times on RAO.

The same idea has been conveyed 100's of more time. For example, NAMBLA, a
group that favors pedophilia has been mentioned on RAO about 771 times.

RAO thus has a record going back over 8 years, of being a very free-wheeling
place. If you don't like what people say here, the best defense is to stay
away. Most adults figure this out pretty quickly sockpupppet Wheel, but you
seem to be a case of delayed mental development.

Some may not worry about such things but I do.

Grow up! If you're an adult sockpuppet Wheel, your personal whims and fears
are your problem and nobody else's.

In a world where rumors are often treated
as fact I am not comfortable with this accusation, which, by the way
Arny chose to affirm in another post after the threat of a lawsuit,
being on record without a retraction or a court ruling refuting it.

You can learn now sockpuppet Wheel or you can learn later. Learning now is
far less costly, I suspect.

You were basically told this same thing weeks ago on misc.legal, sockpuppet
Wheel. How long will it take for it to sink into your thick skull?

Hey I've got an idea sockpuppet Wheel. Why don't I call you something else
that makes you want to sue me? Just say the word and I've be glad to accuse
you of it, and you can sue me again. Do you have the guts to sue me again,
sockpuppet Wheel? I've got the guts to do anything I can to make you as mad
as you want me to make you!

S888Wheel

I said

I don't think it is a waste of time. Arny has called me all sorts of
things in the past. I don't care, he was just venting his frustration
of loosing time and time again in debates. accusations of pedophilia
are a different matter.

Arny said

You're delusional sockpuppet Wheel.

No, you are just ignorant of the laws of libel. that is part of the reason you
are in the mess you are in now.

Arny said

They're no different from any other
expression of opinion.

This is just another example of your total disconnect with reality. You still
don't even know the legal difference between an expression of an opinion and
the expression of a libelous false accusation. Obviously you haven't talked to
competent council yet or haven't listened.

I said

one thing about Usenet, it doesn't go away.

Arny said

One thing about rec.audio.opinion is that everything posted here is labeled
"opinion".

One thing about the laws of libel, arny clearly doesn't understand them.

Arny said

That was part of the original design of the group - it's
libel-proof. Thus, people can speak freely.

You spoke freely and now you are being sued not so freely for libel. maybe
someday you will understand what happened but I doubt it. No doubt you will
claim the court lied just like google lied to you.

Arny said

As was pointed out to you on misc.legal pedophile has been mentioned about
40,000 times on Usenet.

Yeah and that many people steal cable and get away with it too. what you don't
get is that it doesn't matter if others are doing it. Usenet is not exempt from
the laws of libel.

Arny said

There's no known instance of a successful libel suit
based on things said on Usenet.

Tell it to the judge. You libeled me. it is cut and dry.

I said

That means the accusation doesn't go away either.

Arny said

So what? It's just some person's opinion.

No, it is an accusation. Once again your ignorance of the law shows up.

Arny said

Google searching suggests that:

pedophile has been mentioned about 954 times on RAO.
pedophilia has been mentioned about 449 times on RAO.

Tell it to the judge. Listen for the same lecture on the law extending to
Usenet regardless of what other people are doing on Usenet.

Arny said

The same idea has been conveyed 100's of more time. For example, NAMBLA, a
group that favors pedophilia has been mentioned on RAO about 771 times.

OK fine. use this stretegy in your answer if you try to answer. Positive
defense number one: other people are committing libel on Usenet so it should be
exempt from the laws of libel. good luck.

Arny said

RAO thus has a record going back over 8 years, of being a very free-wheeling
place. If you don't like what people say here, the best defense is to stay
away. Most adults figure this out pretty quickly sockpupppet Wheel, but you
seem to be a case of delayed mental development.

That's a great story. Please include it in your answer. I'm sure it will go
over as well as a drug dealer using the history of drug trafficing as a
defense.

I said

Some may not worry about such things but I do.

Arny said

Grow up! If you're an adult sockpuppet Wheel, your personal whims and fears
are your problem and nobody else's.

We'll see if the court agrees wth you.

I said

In a world where rumors are often treated
as fact I am not comfortable with this accusation, which, by the way
Arny chose to affirm in another post after the threat of a lawsuit,
being on record without a retraction or a court ruling refuting it.

Arny said

You can learn now sockpuppet Wheel or you can learn later. Learning now is
far less costly, I suspect.

Funny that is what I was thinking about you and the laws of libel.

Arny said

You were basically told this same thing weeks ago on misc.legal, sockpuppet
Wheel. How long will it take for it to sink into your thick skull?

Oh, there's a real source of authority. Check out what's going on there now.
they are all threatening to sue each other for libel. You really need a clue.

Arny said

Hey I've got an idea sockpuppet Wheel.

I doubt it.

Arny said

Why don't I call you something else
that makes you want to sue me? Just say the word and I've be glad to accuse
you of it, and you can sue me again. Do you have the guts to sue me again,
sockpuppet Wheel? I've got the guts to do anything I can to make you as mad
as you want me to make you!

You are free to do what you want Arny. I have no trouble amending the
complaint. Oh, by the way, it is free to amend a complaint. You really are
clueless but if you want to pile on punitive damages knock yourself out.
Straycat

You are free to do what you want Arny. I have no trouble amending the
complaint. Oh, by the way, it is free to amend a complaint. You really are
clueless but if you want to pile on punitive damages knock yourself out.

cut to the chase

How are you going to make a claim in court that somebody damaged your
reputation while you were hiding behind a fake identity and nobody really
knows who you are?
I can't imagine any judge or court taking this seriously simply because you
need only change your alias to completely eliminate any effect of the
alleged actions. Not only that, what value can your reputation have if you
have to falsify name to establish communication?
Indeed, if you find an attorney who will represent this case, both you and
he should be found to be filing frivilous suits. What an obscene waste of
time such a case would be.
Arny - why don't you just send him a dollar and settle out of court
LMFFBO

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

I said

I don't think it is a waste of time. Arny has called me all sorts of
things in the past. I don't care, he was just venting his
frustration of loosing time and time again in debates. accusations
of pedophilia are a different matter.

Arny said

You're delusional sockpuppet Wheel.

No, you are just ignorant of the laws of libel. that is part of the
reason you are in the mess you are in now.

Arny said

They're no different from any other
expression of opinion.

This is just another example of your total disconnect with reality.
You still don't even know the legal difference between an expression
of an opinion and the expression of a libelous false accusation.
Obviously you haven't talked to competent council yet or haven't
listened.

The name rec.audio.opinion says it all. If you can't read the last word in
the name of this newsgroup, that's your problem sockpuppet Wheel.

I said

one thing about Usenet, it doesn't go away.

Arny said

One thing about rec.audio.opinion is that everything posted here is
labeled "opinion".

One thing about the laws of libel, arny clearly doesn't understand
them.

Tell it to the judge.

Arny said

That was part of the original design of the group - it's
libel-proof. Thus, people can speak freely.

You spoke freely and now you are being sued not so freely for libel.

Tell it to the judge.

maybe someday you will understand what happened but I doubt it. No
doubt you will claim the court lied just like google lied to you.

You're delusional sockpuppet Wheel.

Arny said

As was pointed out to you on misc.legal pedophile has been mentioned
about 40,000 times on Usenet.

Yeah and that many people steal cable and get away with it too. what
you don't get is that it doesn't matter if others are doing it.
Usenet is not exempt from the laws of libel.

Tell it to the judge, but be sure to find a judge that has jurisdiction over
me if you even want to get that far.

Arny said

There's no known instance of a successful libel suit
based on things said on Usenet.

Tell it to the judge. You libeled me. it is cut and dry.

It's rec.audio.opinion, sockpuppet Wheel.

I said

That means the accusation doesn't go away either.

Arny said

So what? It's just some person's opinion.

No, it is an accusation. Once again your ignorance of the law shows
up.

Tell it to the judge if you can even get that far!

LOL!

Arny said

Google searching suggests that:

pedophile has been mentioned about 954 times on RAO.
pedophilia has been mentioned about 449 times on RAO.

Tell it to the judge. Listen for the same lecture on the law
extending to Usenet regardless of what other people are doing on
Usenet.

Sockpuppet Wheel do you really think that you are the first person who got
****ed off and wanted to sue someone on Usenet? Are you that naive? Are you
that arrogant?

Arny said

The same idea has been conveyed 100's of more time. For example,
NAMBLA, a group that favors pedophilia has been mentioned on RAO
about 771 times.

OK fine. use this stretegy in your answer if you try to answer.

Answering costs money and your suit is worthless, sockpuppet Wheel.

[...]

Indeed.

I said

In a world where rumors are often treated
as fact I am not comfortable with this accusation, which, by the way
Arny chose to affirm in another post after the threat of a lawsuit,
being on record without a retraction or a court ruling refuting it.

Arny said

You can learn now sockpuppet Wheel or you can learn later. Learning
now is far less costly, I suspect.

Funny that is what I was thinking about you and the laws of libel.

Sockpuppet Wheel, it's already a matter of RAO record that you lack
confidence in your vanity lawsuit. You won't admit in dollars and cents what
you paid to file it.

Arny said

You were basically told this same thing weeks ago on misc.legal,
sockpuppet Wheel. How long will it take for it to sink into your
thick skull?

Oh, there's a real source of authority. Check out what's going on
there now. they are all threatening to sue each other for libel. You
really need a clue.

Tell it to the judge sockpuppet Wheel, if you can even get that far! Maybe
he's a kindly old judge with time to burn and he'll give you the same
lecture that any good attorney would give you.

Arny said

Hey I've got an idea sockpuppet Wheel.

I doubt it.

Arny said

Why don't I call you something else
that makes you want to sue me? Just say the word and I've be glad to
accuse you of it, and you can sue me again. Do you have the guts to
sue me again, sockpuppet Wheel? I've got the guts to do anything I
can to make you as mad as you want me to make you!

You are free to do what you want Arny. I have no trouble amending the
complaint. Oh, by the way, it is free to amend a complaint.

On top of what dollars-and-cents cost to file the complaint, sockpuppet
Wheel?

You
really are clueless but if you want to pile on punitive damages knock
yourself out.

Non-response noted.

Sockpuppet Wheel, if you want credibility with me you first have to learn
how to capitalize and spell with more consistency. Perfection is not
required, but a near-totally-illiterate writing style does not impress.

Arny Krueger

"Straycat" wrote in message

You are free to do what you want Arny. I have no trouble amending the
complaint. Oh, by the way, it is free to amend a complaint. You
really are clueless but if you want to pile on punitive damages
knock yourself out.

cut to the chase

How are you going to make a claim in court that somebody damaged your
reputation while you were hiding behind a fake identity and nobody
really knows who you are?

You didn't mention the fact that the court in question lacks jurisdiction
over me and knows it. You also didn't mention that it happened in a forum
where everything posted is a priori, "opinion".

I can't imagine any judge or court taking this seriously simply
because you need only change your alias to completely eliminate any
effect of the alleged actions.

Bingo!

Not only that, what value can your
reputation have if you have to falsify name to establish
communication?

Bingo again!

Indeed, if you find an attorney who will represent
this case, both you and he should be found to be filing frivilous
suits.

Bingo the third time!

What an obscene waste of time such a case would be.

Not to mention the money that he spent to file in a relatively expensive
court.

Arny - why don't you just send him a dollar and settle out of court

LMFFBO

I'd like him to first get a clue. That he's already been given for free!

However, I checked out the filing and it appears to be real. If you're
interested, I'll post the case number. It will be intersting to see how the
court reports online, the fact that they've thrown sockpuppet Wheel out on
his ear.

Arny Krueger

"Langis" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote:

I don't think it is a waste of time. Arny has called me all sorts of
things in the past. I don't care, he was just venting his
frustration of loosing time and time again in debates. accusations
of pedophilia are a different matter.

You're delusional sockpuppet Wheel. They're no different from any
other expression of opinion.

Right. So apparently to Mr Krueger, "You are a pedophile!" is no more
offensive than "My, that's a lovely bowl of fruit."

In the context they have been said, the two statements are equally
libellous.

S888Wheel

cut to the chase

How are you going to make a claim in court that somebody damaged your
reputation while you were hiding behind a fake identity and nobody really
knows who you are?

Simple. I was not hiding behind a fake identity. My e mail address identifies
me clearly. The messages were read by people who recognized me by that e mail
address. It isn't an issue.

I can't imagine any judge or court taking this seriously simply because you
need only change your alias to completely eliminate any effect of the
alleged actions.

That simply shows your ignorance on the law regarding this lawsuit.

Not only that, what value can your reputation have if you
have to falsify name to establish communication?

You are simply working from a false premise that i was hiding my identity. If
one wishes to hide their identity they do not post using an e mail address that
is widely known to ones friends and collegues. My e mail address is for many
people an easy means of identifying me.

Indeed, if you find an attorney who will represent this case, both you and
he should be found to be filing frivilous suits. What an obscene waste of
time such a case would be.

You are entitled to your opinions regardless of how irrational and misinformed
they may be.

S888Wheel

You didn't mention the fact that the court in question lacks jurisdiction
over me and knows it. You also didn't mention that it happened in a forum
where everything posted is a priori, "opinion".

Tell it to the court. The court decides whether or not it has jurisdiction. I
can just see Arny telling everyone how the court lied about it's jurisdiction.
"The court knows it" LOL this comming from a guy who cannot even find the fees
for filing a lawsuit in the court.

Arny said

However, I checked out the filing and it appears to be real.

Finally an accurate statement by Arny.

Arny said

It will be intersting to see how the
court reports online, the fact that they've thrown sockpuppet Wheel out on
his ear.

More delusions from the guy who has proven he knows nothing about the court.
S888Wheel

Arny said

The name rec.audio.opinion says it all. If you can't read the last word in
the name of this newsgroup, that's your problem sockpuppet Wheel.

Obviously you are incapable of understanding the difference between an opinion
and a libelous false accusation. I suspect you will scream that the judge
doesn't know what he is talking about when he rules that your post was libel
per se. I am not going to argue with you on this any more. it doesn't matter if
you get it. i have to prove it to a judge that will most likely be very
rational and aware of the laws.

I said

One thing about the laws of libel, arny clearly doesn't understand
them.

Arny said

Tell it to the judge.

I already have. You read the complaint didn't you? the judge will read it too.
Didn't you know that?

I said

You spoke freely and now you are being sued not so freely for libel.

Arny said

Tell it to the judge.

LOL see above.

I said

maybe someday you will understand what happened but I doubt it. No
doubt you will claim the court lied just like google lied to you.

Arny said

You're delusional sockpuppet Wheel.

In your fantasy world.

I said

Yeah and that many people steal cable and get away with it too. what
you don't get is that it doesn't matter if others are doing it.
Usenet is not exempt from the laws of libel.

Arny said

Tell it to the judge,

Why? I'm sure the judge already knows this.

Arny said

, but be sure to find a judge that has jurisdiction over
me if you even want to get that far.

I already have. The judge's name is on the summons. Didn't you read it?

Arny said

There's no known instance of a successful libel suit
based on things said on Usenet.

I said

Tell it to the judge. You libeled me. it is cut and dry.

Arny said

It's rec.audio.opinion, sockpuppet Wheel.

And when the judge rules that Usenet is not exempt from the laws of libel you
will probably scream that the judge is a liar.

Arny said

So what? It's just some person's opinion.

I said

No, it is an accusation. Once again your ignorance of the law shows
up.

Arny said

Tell it to the judge if you can even get that far!

I already have. You did read the complaint did you not? Tell me, what is going
to stop the case from simply going into a default judgement? Are you going to
spend some money on an answer or on a motion or two? LOL

Arny said

Sockpuppet Wheel do you really think that you are the first person who got
****ed off and wanted to sue someone on Usenet?

Does it matter? no. The law is the law. You don't seem to understand that
simple fact.

Arny said

Are you that naive? Are you
that arrogant?

Are you? You seem to think that you are immune to the law.

Arny said

The same idea has been conveyed 100's of more time. For example,
NAMBLA, a group that favors pedophilia has been mentioned on RAO
about 771 times.

I said

OK fine. use this stretegy in your answer if you try to answer.

Arny said

Answering costs money and your suit is worthless, sockpuppet Wheel.

Yes it does. The worth of my lawsuit is not determined by you however. That
will be up to a judge and a jury. So I guess you are ready to take a default
judgement. Your choice.

Arny said

Sockpuppet Wheel, if you want credibility with me you first have to learn
how to capitalize and spell with more consistency.

LOL this comming from a guy who can't face the fact that his English sucks. I
know my spelling sucks and I know I release the shift key too quickly half the
time when I am trying to capitalize a letter. I am aware of these things. You
obviously lack such selfawareness most of the time. By the way I am not the
least bit interested in having credibility with you. I think you are mentally
incompetent and such credibi;ity would be of no value to me.

Arny said

Perfection is not
required, but a near-totally-illiterate writing style does not impress.

Indeed. you do not impress..................... on so many levels

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

[...]

Let's compare numbers of civil suits won and collected. How many is that
for you, sockpuppet Wheel?

S888Wheel

Let's compare numbers of civil suits won and collected. How many is that
for you, sockpuppet Wheel?

Why on earth would you want to do that? Are you trying to start a litigation
****ing match now? The only lawsuit in question is the one I have against you
Arny. I will win if you don't answer. That is a given for anyone who actually
knows and understands court procedures. I realize you are completely out of
that loop but you will eventually get it.
George M. Middius

S888Wheel said:

Right. So apparently to Mr Krueger, "You are a pedophile!" is no more
offensive than "My, that's a lovely bowl of fruit."

In the context they have been said, the two statements are equally
libellous.

Amazing.

Actually, TurdBorg calls it "the debating trade".

Bruce J. Richman

Paul wrote:

You're delusional sockpuppet Wheel. They're no different from any
other expression of opinion.

Langis said

Right. So apparently to Mr Krueger, "You are a pedophile!" is no more
offensive than "My, that's a lovely bowl of fruit."

Arny said

In the context they have been said, the two statements are equally
libellous.

Amazing.

Oh, I get it - he's going to try and plead insanity.

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Well, he could always say - in that case - been there, done that - LOTS!

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Let's compare numbers of civil suits won and collected. How many is
that for you, sockpuppet Wheel?

Why on earth would you want to do that?

To highlight your inexperience and naiveté, sockpuppet wheel.

Are you trying to start a litigation ****ing match now?

You started the litigation ****ing match, sockpuppet wheel. That's a matter
of public record, sworn by you! Stop lying!

The only lawsuit in question is the one I have against you Arny.

Obfuscation noted.

I will win if you don't answer.

Wrong. The court is obligated to enforce the law regardless.

That is a given for anyone who actually knows and understands court

procedures.

Sorry, sockpuppet Wheel but your lack of practical experience is showing.

Unlike you, I've won a default judgment. However, I had to argue my case as
if the defendant was there. I had to answer a number of tough questions from
the judge. The only thing that was missing was contrary testimony from the
defendant. My case was solid and I won. But The defendant's interests were
fairly represented in the trial even though he had defaulted.

I realize you are completely out of that loop but you will eventually get

it.

I've been waiting for you to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you
really don't understand how the law works, sockpuppet Wheel. Thanks for
sharing! Bottom line, the court has to enforce the law. Winning a default
judgment is not a given. Whoever told you that is a fool.

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Arny said

The name rec.audio.opinion says it all. If you can't read the last
word in the name of this newsgroup, that's your problem sockpuppet
Wheel.

Obviously you are incapable of understanding the difference between
an opinion and a libelous false accusation. I suspect you will scream
that the judge doesn't know what he is talking about when he rules
that your post was libel per se.

I think you ought to drop all of the false pretense sockpuppet Wheel.

You know that you have no case and the court you filed in has no
jurisdiction over me. On a good day you'll get $1 worth of damages which is
financially impractical to collect. You have admitted that you discovered
that it would cost me more to answer your lawsuit than it would cost you to
file it. If you can bully me into answering, you can have the satisfaction
that I had to spend the difference. If you don't bully me into filing an
answer, you've lost all the money it cost you to file.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"S888Wheel" wrote in message
Arny said

The name rec.audio.opinion says it all. If you can't read the last word

in
the name of this newsgroup, that's your problem sockpuppet Wheel.

Obviously you are incapable of understanding the difference between an

opinion
and a libelous false accusation. I suspect you will scream that the judge
doesn't know what he is talking about when he rules that your post was

libel
per se. I am not going to argue with you on this any more. it doesn't

matter if
you get it. i have to prove it to a judge that will most likely be very
rational and aware of the laws.

Unable to to free himself form the grasp of his insanity, Arny beleives
that
his best strategy is to argue his case on RAO instead of arguing his case in
court.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Arny said

[...]

The 'real' answer to the question of a default judgement in case of
nonresponsiveness is that the decision rests with the judge.
The judge can issue a default judgement or the judge can set a hearing on
the merits,
with additional notification as to the hearing date. At any rate,
banking on a dismissal without presenting your side of the
case is, at best, a risky strategy.

George M. Middius

****-for-Brains blithered:

You know that you have no case and the court you filed in has no
jurisdiction over me.

Poor, pathetic Arnii. I suppose you keep repeating this lame excuse
for research because, as Mister Wheeler has pointed out repeatedly,
you are ignorant of the law, too lazy to learn on your own, and too
cheap (or too poor) to hire a lawyer.

Technically, it is true that unless you move your assets to
California, Mister Wheeler can't collect on the judgment in
California. Do you really believe that's the end of the matter? I
don't know what dollar amount Mister Wheeler specified in his
complaint, but if it's more than a couple thousand, he will be able
to collect in Michigan. A judgment in one state is automatically
honored in another state as long as procedures are followed
correctly. How can you not at least go to a free legal clinic and
ask for the most basic information?

You are compounding your unfathomable nastiness with
incomprehensible stupidity. You deserve what you are about to get,
Mr. ****.

Arny Krueger

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

The 'real' answer to the question of a default judgment in case of
nonresponsiveness is that the decision rests with the judge.

Remember that the judge knows that he has no jurisdiction over the
defendant, and any decision he reaches is practically moot.

The judge can issue a default judgment or the judge can set a
hearing on the merits,

with additional notification as to the hearing date. At any rate,
banking on a dismissal without presenting your side of the
case is, at best, a risky strategy.

Sockpuppet Wheel presented most of the damning evidence against him in his
filing.

Arny Krueger

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

Unable to to free himself form the grasp of his insanity, Arny beleives

that
his best strategy is to argue his case on RAO instead of arguing his
case in court.

LOL!

No, my best strategy is to presume legal competency on the part of the
court.

S888Wheel

Arny said

Let's compare numbers of civil suits won and collected. How many is
that for you, sockpuppet Wheel?

I said

Why on earth would you want to do that?

Arny said

To highlight your inexperience and naiveté, sockpuppet wheel.

You wouldn't like the result arny. You would have to fall back on making things
up as you usually do.

I said

Are you trying to start a litigation ****ing match now?

Arny said

You started the litigation ****ing match, sockpuppet wheel.

No Arny. I simply sued you for libel. Your lack of comprehension is noted
though.

Arny said

That's a matter
of public record, sworn by you! Stop lying!

Good lord arny. You have no idea what is even being said on the thread again.

I said

The only lawsuit in question is the one I have against you Arny.

Arny said

Obfuscation noted.

Talk about irony.

I said

I will win if you don't answer.

Arny said

Wrong. The court is obligated to enforce the law regardless.

More words of legal wisdom from a guy who cannot find something as simple as
the cost of filing a lawsuit. Did you ever find that link to the California
codes. Your continuing stream od misinformation would suggest you haven't.

I said

That is a given for anyone who actually knows and understands court

procedures.

Arny said

Sorry, sockpuppet Wheel but your lack of practical experience is showing.

Like I said, for anyone who knows and understands court procedures.

Arny said

Unlike you, I've won a default judgment.

Arny's claim of mind reading is noted.

Arny said

However, I had to argue my case as
if the defendant was there. I had to answer a number of tough questions from
the judge. The only thing that was missing was contrary testimony from the
defendant. My case was solid and I won. But The defendant's interests were
fairly represented in the trial even though he had defaulted.

And this took place in which California superior court?
LOL.

I said

I realize you are completely out of that loop but you will eventually get

it.

Arny said

I've been waiting for you to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you
really don't understand how the law works, sockpuppet Wheel. Thanks for
sharing! Bottom line, the court has to enforce the law. Winning a default
judgment is not a given. Whoever told you that is a fool.

Arny thinks the writer of the California Codes on default judgements is a fool.
I knew it was only a matter of time before he would take this course.

S888Wheel

I said

Obviously you are incapable of understanding the difference between
an opinion and a libelous false accusation. I suspect you will scream
that the judge doesn't know what he is talking about when he rules
that your post was libel per se.

Arny said

I think you ought to drop all of the false pretense sockpuppet Wheel.

You think? LOL.

Arny said

You know that you have no case and the court you filed in has no
jurisdiction over me.

Claims of mind reading noted.

Arny said

On a good day you'll get $1 worth of damages which is
financially impractical to collect.

This prediction comming from the same guy who predicted the clerk would reject
my lawsuit based on content.

Arny said

You have admitted that you discovered
that it would cost me more to answer your lawsuit than it would cost you to
file it.

You can't even get simple facts straight about what i said.

Arny said

If you can bully me into answering, you can have the satisfaction
that I had to spend the difference.

As I said, I prefer you don't answer. Less work for me.

Arny said

If you don't bully me into filing an
answer, you've lost all the money it cost you to file.

Arny lives in a world where judgements are never collected I guess.

Michael Mckelvy

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

[...]

Usually by it's founding "member," George Middius.

[...]

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Langis" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

Unable to to free himself form the grasp of his insanity, Arny

beleives
that
his best strategy is to argue his case on RAO instead of arguing his
case in court.

LOL!

No, my best strategy is to presume legal competency on the part of the
court.

Pussy.

Stinky clammy pussy.

S888Wheel

No, my best strategy is to presume legal competency on the part of the
court.

You already gave up your best strategy. This is your cheapest strategy for now.
Obviously you lack long term vision.
Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

No, my best strategy is to presume legal competency on the part of the
court.

You already gave up your best strategy. This is your cheapest strategy for now.
Obviously you lack long term vision.

If you search for "Scott Wheeler" in Google you get a minimum of 4240
web pages...
Perhaps "S888Wheel" is the "Brian McCarty" of one Scott Wheeler. Yes,
but which one? ;-)
Perhaps one of them have a serious sexual pathology, who knows?
Perhaps you have already met him at the annual "Scott Wheeler" festival?

Joseph Oberlander

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Straycat" wrote in message

You are free to do what you want Arny. I have no trouble amending the
complaint. Oh, by the way, it is free to amend a complaint. You
really are clueless but if you want to pile on punitive damages
knock yourself out.

cut to the chase

How are you going to make a claim in court that somebody damaged your
reputation while you were hiding behind a fake identity and nobody
really knows who you are?

You didn't mention the fact that the court in question lacks jurisdiction
over me and knows it. You also didn't mention that it happened in a forum
where everything posted is a priori, "opinion".

Then there's the reams of his ranting and insults at you over the last...
Gosh, it's a long time he's been posting here.

Instant dismissal and a warning from the judge to act like a normal
person to solve your ideological differnces and get therapy.

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Arny lives in a world where judgements are never collected I guess.

You're delusional sockpuppet wheel, given that I recently told you that I've
collected 100% of the ones I've won in court.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
. net...
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Straycat" wrote in message

[...]

Have you ever asked yourself "WHY" Arny is such a target?

Why "Arny" and not "you"?
We don't treat you as we treat Arny, yet we disagree with you
about as often.
Could it be that his behavior is reprehensible and yours is not?

Lionel

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Straycat" wrote in message

[...]

Why do you say *we* ?
Are "Sockpuppet" and "Yustabe" different persons ? )

Arny Krueger

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

Have you ever asked yourself "WHY" Arny is such a target?

Sure, it's a RAO tradition.

Why "Arny" and not "you"?

Because he's not nearly the threat that I am.

We don't treat you as we treat Arny, yet we disagree with you
about as often.

Which "we" might that be, sockpuppet Yustabe?

Could it be that his behavior is reprehensible and yours is not?

Sockpuppet Yustabe, could it be that the behavior of your clique (the "we"
that you were so kind as to reference) is reprehensible, and picking on
certain people that they find threatening is the kind of thing that
reprehensible cliques do?

For example sockpuppet Yustabe, let's talk about your clique's proven
propensity for publishing pedophilic fantasies on RAO. That isn't
reprehensible?

Arny Krueger

"Lionel" wrote in message

Why do you say *we* ?

Good question.

Are "Sockpuppet" and "Yustabe" different persons ? )

Nice one. Ironically, "Sockpuppet Yustabe" is a name that I made up.

S888Wheel

Then there's the reams of his ranting and insults at you over the last...
Gosh, it's a long time he's been posting here.

Instant dismissal and a warning from the judge to act like a normal
person to solve your ideological differnces and get therapy.

Another fine display of ignorance to both the facts and the law.