George M. Middius

Default BTW, Bwian

I did as you suggested and checked out the IP host address in your
email. It's anonymous, of course, so you lied about it being traceable.

I suppose your real plan was to get me to email you some invective so
you could complain (again) to my ISP. Are you jealous that more people
hate Krooger than you?

George M. Middius fantasized:

snipped

Are you jealous that more people
hate Krooger than you?

Are you happy that you are the most despised entity on the audio NGs,
"George"?

Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

I did as you suggested and checked out the IP host address in your
email. It's anonymous, of course, so you lied about it being traceable.

I suppose your real plan was to get me to email you some invective so
you could complain (again) to my ISP. Are you jealous that more people
hate Krooger than you?

George, I presume that, since you are tempting the dragon, you are quite
sure that your computer firewall and identity protection resemble the
Monitor or Merrimac. Just remember one thing. If McCarty were sane, his
reaction to an affront would be proportional, and would eventually wind
down. But he doesn't appear to have an "off" button.

Please keep us up to date on the status of spam in your mailbox. Let us know
if your phone rings repetitively late at night. Or if George M. Middius
suddenly starts making pro-Krooger statements .

If something happens that does leave you genuinely puzzled, call me at (215)
646-4894.

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

Please keep us up to date on the status of spam in your mailbox. Let us know
if your phone rings repetitively late at night. Or if George M. Middius
suddenly starts making pro-Krooger statements .

Anything is possible in Bwian world.

If something happens that does leave you genuinely puzzled, call me at (215)
646-4894.

One thing does puzzle me: Everybody seems to loathe Bwian except Arnii
and Howie. How divorced from reality can they possibly be?

Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
news

George, I presume that, since you are tempting the dragon, you are quite
sure that your computer firewall and identity protection resemble the
Monitor or Merrimac. Just remember one thing. If McCarty were sane, his
reaction to an affront would be proportional, and would eventually wind
down. But he doesn't appear to have an "off" button.

Can't you just feed the dragon more burgers?

Margaret von B.

Robert Morein said:

Please keep us up to date on the status of spam in your mailbox. Let us
know
if your phone rings repetitively late at night. Or if George M. Middius
suddenly starts making pro-Krooger statements .

Anything is possible in Bwian world.

If something happens that does leave you genuinely puzzled, call me at
(215)
646-4894.

One thing does puzzle me: Everybody seems to loathe Bwian except Arnii
and Howie. How divorced from reality can they possibly be?

It is a measure of their desperation for acceptance in the audio circles.

Cheers,

Margaret

Robert Morein

Robert Morein said:

Please keep us up to date on the status of spam in your mailbox. Let us
know
if your phone rings repetitively late at night. Or if George M. Middius
suddenly starts making pro-Krooger statements .

Anything is possible in Bwian world.

If something happens that does leave you genuinely puzzled, call me at
(215)
646-4894.

One thing does puzzle me: Everybody seems to loathe Bwian except Arnii
and Howie. How divorced from reality can they possibly be?

It is a measure of their desperation for acceptance in the audio circles.

Cheers,

Margaret

I think that's very accurate. Alternatively, their insensitivity to the
feelings of others could carry over as a general inability to identify
noxious personality traits.

Robert Morein

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
news

George, I presume that, since you are tempting the dragon, you are quite
sure that your computer firewall and identity protection resemble the
Monitor or Merrimac. Just remember one thing. If McCarty were sane, his
reaction to an affront would be proportional, and would eventually wind
down. But he doesn't appear to have an "off" button.

Can't you just feed the dragon more burgers?

Confronting/exposing Brian stresses his psyche, which causes him to age
faster. It could also increase food consumption, since hostile personalities
frequently have food fixations. Biting the burger is a proxy for devouring
the "enemy." I think many of us hope that he will, in fact, have an early
coronary.

Robert Morein wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

George M. Middius fantasized:

snipped

Are you jealous that more people
hate Krooger than you?

Are you happy that you are the most despised entity on the

audio NGs,
"George"?

Good question.

Guys, you don't like Middius, which is your mutual privilege, but McCarty is
a malevolence not duplicated by anybody else I've met in these groups. In
fact, there is no competition for him.

You haven't been paying attention, Bob. See below.

McCarty's goal appears to be to damage people, their reputations, and their
businesses, which are in some cases also their livelyhood. Even if you
happen to believe that Middius has the same goal with respect to some of
you, McCarty's methods are not in the same ballpark; he actually files
complaints with local police and municipal authorities against his enemies.

Were you "away" a few years ago when Middius and his band of thugs
shifted their "get Arny" campaign into overdrive? New sockpuppets
("Jamie Benchimol" and "Leon North", to name two) were created to make
false assertions. At least one then-regular on RAO claimed to have
filed a police report againt Arny. Another Middius clique whack-job was
sending out forged emails urging people to "take action" against Arny
(I know because I received some of them). And some of the other thugs
merely formed a cheering section, urging the others on. Not one of them
uttered a word in protest.

Arny, if you were one of McCarty's enemies, you could be faced with
anonymous complaints alleging that you trafficked in stolen goods, or were
in violation of building codes, zoning, failed to pay sales tax, or did not
have a proper business license. Whether there are any grounds for such does
not appear to concern Brian.

See above Middius et al.

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

One thing does puzzle me: Everybody seems to loathe Bwian except Arnii
and Howie. How divorced from reality can they possibly be?

It is a measure of their desperation for acceptance in the audio circles.

I think that's very accurate. Alternatively, their insensitivity to the
feelings of others could carry over as a general inability to identify
noxious personality traits.

Yep. They both have monstrously (and artificially) bloated egos. And two
more otiose individuals would be hard to identify.

Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
[...]

Can you determine if an official complaint to police was actually filed?
What kind of "action" did the emails want?
Were posts forged in Arny's name?
Were his neighbors called in the middle of the night by strange voices
hissing into the phone?

As you describe it, it does not sound pleasant. However, my own recollection
of Arny's behavior at the time is that it was extremely obnoxious.

Margaret von B.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

McCarty's goal appears to be to damage people, their reputations, and
their
businesses, which are in some cases also their livelyhood.

Hi Robert,

My work takes me to the nordic countries several times a year these days and
last winter there was a media story you'd appreciate. A malevolent man had
been placing fake sex ads in the name of several people who he was familiar
with. In addition, he had made abusive and threatening phone calls to their
houses and places of employment. He had also mailed feces to them and left
dead animals to their doorsteps. This continued even after a court
conviction. Finally some large gentlemen with russian accents beat him into
a pulp and told him to stop or next time they'd "gut him like a fish." The
perp filed a police report but no arrests were made so he fled to Spain and
continued his smear campaign from there. Then one day the spanish police
found him in his bathtub with his intestines removed! Apparently there's
little hope to ever catch the suspected russian/eastern european
executioners since they are globally organized and don't have to cross
borders to get to their targets. Reportedly they are also cheap (as little
as 3K euros plus expenses!) so all compensation can be handled locally in
cash leaving no money trail that could lead to the client.

Scary, huh? Over there, a person's honor is much more important than it is
in the States and libel/slander/stalking can really have consequences way
beyond lost ISP's. BTW, the locals there speculate that the perp finally
came to his senses and committed suicide... :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Robert Morein wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
[...]

Ask Marc "Boon" Phillips. He claimed to have done so, and seemed quite
proud of himself.

What kind of "action" did the emails want?

To recruit people to "report Arny to the police".

Were posts forged in Arny's name?

Not that I know of.

Were his neighbors called in the middle of the night by strange voices
hissing into the phone?

Ask Arny on that one.

As you describe it, it does not sound pleasant. However, my own recollection
of Arny's behavior at the time is that it was extremely obnoxious.

And that opinion justifies the criminal behavior of Middius and his
band of thugs??

Perhaps McCarty finds the "behavior" of those he acts against
"extremely obnoxious". Does that opinion justify his behavior?

You can't have it both ways, Bob. If McCarty is an internet terrorist,
so is Middius (and company). Indict one and you indict the other. You
decide.

EddieM

Signal wrote
"Robert Morein" emitted :

Guys, you don't like Middius, which is your mutual privilege, but McCarty is
a malevolence not duplicated by anybody else I've met in these groups.

There's an anonymous UK poster who passes through here who is a
genuine threat to society. He is very well known to the police, and to
say he's mentally unstable is a *gross* understatement. The man is
quite clearly psychotic.

Would that be Goofball ?

Furthermore, he revels in disturbing others
with his psychotic behaviour.

He wants to hang all audio reviewer to the lampost.

I will not name him - I know for a fact
that would result in harassment for *years* to come. The tales I've
heard about the McCarty persona can hardly be described as positive,
but trust me.. there's worse.

How about a hint.

Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

[snip]

Perhaps McCarty finds the "behavior" of those he acts against
"extremely obnoxious". Does that opinion justify his behavior?

You can't have it both ways, Bob. If McCarty is an internet terrorist,
so is Middius (and company). Indict one and you indict the other. You
decide.

I respectfully disagree, unless you can provide more detail that would
compare with what McCarty has done. In any case, McCarty was investigated
by the FBI for over a year. Among the things discovered by the FBI is that
McCarty infiltrated a movie project I was running, and attempted to disrupt
the shoot by sending out messages forged in my name. In that case, the
sockpuppet was ". The FBI used power of subpoena to
determine that McCarty had used his own credit card to open the account.

Separately, McCarty has had two websites, http://www.coralseastudios.com,
and http://www.worldjazz.com, that until recently appeared to be active
attempts at investment fraud. These websites relied heavily on fictitious
front men, stolen identities, fictitious web registrations, and false
endorsements, in order to attract funds to very dubious ventures. I have a
comprehensive collection of these websites. They are both entertaining and
dangerous, as they have used the names of real, living people, who were
completely uninformed that their identities had been hijacked for the
purpose.

With considerable reluctance, I will now mention two cases in which McCarty
inflicted severe damage on individuals. My reluctance stems from the fact
that it could encourage McCarty's behavior.

In the first case, and individual residing in a medium size city in a
mid-atlantic state was selling hifi equipment out of his house, via
rec.audio.marketplace. McCarty complained repeatedly to the city
administration with allegations of zoning and business code violations.
Because the city administration was composed of warm-hearted human beings
who wished to cause no unnecessary distress to the inhabitants, they didn't
do anything. McCarty then found a lever; he complained that the city's
official website was not accessible to the blind. When he threatened to sue
them, the city was forced to action by the possibility of liability for a
law suit. They inspected the person's house, and observed that it contained
a lot of hifi equipment. They ordered him to dispose of the equipment.
Deprived of his source of income, his wife divorced him. He sold the house
and moved to a location I will not disclose.

In the second case, suffice it to say, McCarty inflicted severe damage to an
individual who had a legitimate business, selling both via a website, and on
rec.audio.marketplace. Out of respect for the privacy of these individuals,
I ask you not to speculate on who they were. There are more cases, but I do
not wish to add in a public forum.

Under the law, there is a distinction between attempt of a crime, and actual
commission. If the "Middius gang" had deprived Arny of his business, his
house, or his wife, I'd be listening very carefully.

There are degrees of everything. Heat can be warm, hot, or scalding.

Robert Morein wrote:

bull**** excuses snipped

PLONK!

Robert Morein

[...]

When a mind is in the grip of an obsessive-compulsive disorder, it really is
beyond our ken. From shoe-stompers to flashers, it is clear that miswiring
of the human brain can occur that deprives the victim of his humanity,
turning him into an automaton. Below is one of Brian's fresh posts, which he
has posted with little alteration for over three years. The line, "The city
of Portland Oregon has NO business license and has begun an investigation.",
really is ludicrous. Obviously, Mr. Winslow is not in statutory violation,
or he would have been taken to task a long time ago.

Brian picks a human target for unknown reasons, and perseveres in an
obsessive way to do the person harm. Brian's list of targets is large, and
continues to grow.

Subject: SALE PRICE LIST - WENW KNOWN SCAMMERS SELLING WORTHLESS JUNK!
From: OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION
Newsgroups: rec.audio.marketplace
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:05:41 +0900

On 6/20/05, in article ,
"wenwaudio.4t.com" wrote:

HUGE SALE (Ends Friday July 1, 2005!)

Can you believe these prices on brand new high end gear?

No, we don't believe any of your crap is worth $2

W ENTERPRISES NORTHWEST
-----------------------

Maybe Mr. WENW Donald Winslow can explain why his corporate registration has
been cancelled?

http://sos-venus.sos.state.or.us:808...rch_inq.show_d
etl?p_be_rsn=331097&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

Maybe he can also "explain" why the State of Oregon shows him going into
business, and then out of business, at least three times!

Business Address of 3439 NE Sandy Blvd is in fact a MAIL BOXES ETC maildrop.

--
2002-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 344 (PER MONTH)
MOST SCAMMERS

2004-AVERAGE REC.AUDIO.MARKETPLACE ADS 37 (PER MONTH)
MOST LEGIT

OFFICIAL BLUEBOOK VALUATION SUCCESSFUL IN STOPPING SCAMMERS!

Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:

bull**** excuses snipped

PLONK!

I know you're still listening

Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
[...]

For the record, I never received any such email.

Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...

And that opinion justifies the criminal behavior of Middius and his
band of thugs??

What specific laws were broken by specific ndividuals?

Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:

bull**** excuses snipped

PLONK!

I take that as: Surrender

Lionel

Robert Morein a écrit :
wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:

bull**** excuses snipped

PLONK!

I know you're still listening

I don't want to be at your place Bob, really.
But OTOH Middius, Phillips, Sackman... were acting as bloody
sons of bitches during their cabal against Krueger.
Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :

For the record, I never received any such email.

Because you was part of the clique, you hypocrite coward.

Clyde Slick wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:

bull**** excuses snipped

PLONK!

I take that as: Surrender

That's 'cuz yer a two-digit IQ asshole.

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :

For the record, I never received any such email.

Because you was part of the clique, you hypocrite coward.

Idiot, I never callled the police on him, and I was never asked to, by
George
or anyone else. The kind of person one would ask to do such a thing,
would be one who does not like Krueger.
No one would waste their time asking a Kroopologist like you.

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
[...]

Are you really this stupid??

Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick a écrit :

For the record, I never received any such email.

Because you was part of the clique, you hypocrite coward.

Idiot, I never callled the police on him, and I was never asked to, by
George
or anyone else. The kind of person one would ask to do such a thing,
would be one who does not like Krueger.
No one would waste their time asking a Kroopologist like you.

Blah, blah, blah. You are a coward and an hypocrite pervert
who make some sexual tourism in third world countries.
You already have your place in jail Sackman. :-)
Robert Morein

"Lionel" wrote in message
Robert Morein a écrit :
wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:

bull**** excuses snipped

PLONK!

I know you're still listening

I don't want to be at your place Bob, really.
But OTOH Middius, Phillips, Sackman... were acting as bloody
sons of bitches during their cabal against Krueger.

Perhaps I am not completely aware of what they did. But Arny still has his
house, his wife, and his business.
"Attempted murder" is not the same under the law as "murder."

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said to Thing:

I know you're still listening

Apparently even Bwian has some allies on RAO.

Oh, look what's in my inbox.......

You've got to ask yourself if I was the monster claimed;
pedophile, abuser, scammer, international criminal and bon
viviant, it wouldn't be easy for me to either travel or speak at
major international conferences, as I did last week in Singapore.
Or attend professional conferences around the world and never
ONCE have any of my colleagues, who have known me for over
20 years, comment about any information that they might have
gleaned about me from the "usenet".

Likewise, you'd have to wonder why a country like Australia
with the toughest immigration standards in the world, would
make me first a permanent resident and then an Australian citizen
- both which required extensive background checks including
police and FBI clearances.

And they you'd wonder why Morein keeps "goading" you to take
some action. You've attacked "me" (or messages you THINK
were me) over the years in a vociferous way. I don't know you,
and have done nothing to you. What are you afraid of?

Did anybody call Bwian a pedophile? Maybe he identifies with the Kroo.
And who said Bwian is a "bon viviant"? Did Lionella get tipsy?

Lionel wrote:
Clyde Slick a =E9crit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Clyde Slick a =E9crit :

For the record, I never received any such email.

Because you was part of the clique, you hypocrite coward.

Idiot, I never callled the police on him, and I was never asked to, by
George
or anyone else. The kind of person one would ask to do such a thing,
would be one who does not like Krueger.
No one would waste their time asking a Kroopologist like you.

Blah, blah, blah. You are a coward and an hypocrite pervert

Agreed. Sackman didn't have the balls to actually take part in this
despicable plot. He just led the cheers while he pulled his 'lil pud.

who make some sexual tourism in third world countries.
You already have your place in jail Sackman. :-)

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said to Thing:

As you describe it, it does not sound pleasant. However, my own recollection
of Arny's behavior at the time is that it was extremely obnoxious.

To Thing, the Krooborg is the second coming of Khrist.

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

Under the law, there is a distinction between attempt of a crime, and actual
commission. If the "Middius gang" had deprived Arny of his business, his
house, or his wife, I'd be listening very carefully.

I still encourage Arnii to explore the bottom of Lake Superior at his
earliest convenience. In my view, this is a humanitarian gesture, since
Kroo**** is obviously in a lot of pain and is wasting oxygen needed by
starving children in Africa.

George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

I take that as: Surrender

I can almost hear Thing crying his eyes out because nobody feels sorry for
him & Arnii.

Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:

bull**** excuses snipped

PLONK!

I take that as: Surrender

That's 'cuz yer a two-digit IQ asshole.

\
You Lose!!

Clyde Slick

wrote in message
ups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
[...]

Not stupid enough to believe your lie about receiving such an email.