Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ron Capik

Chris Hornbeck wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:40:12 GMT, Ron Capik
wrote:

...snip..
Yes, the spatial character of the real world is dynamic and very
complex. However, note that I said ~relative~ spatial impact. Thus
I'm asking if disproportionate shifting of the spatial distribution,
what
ever that natural spatial distribution might be, may be taking place.
Maybe a bit like chromatic aberration on an undulating screen.

Also note that both tape and vinyl have the right and left tracks
mechanically linked.

've been trying to think about y'all's question without much
progress. Maybe the problem could be simplified to just
considering the first-arrival sounds (first), and then
working on the general case.

Very interesting; good fortune,

Chris Hornbeck

For what it's worth, my conjecture would work just fine
addressing direct (first arrival) effects. 'twas Arny that
added reflective surfaces.

In my conjecture said source has an image, as complex
or simple an image as you care to envision. Does jitter
have a frequency dependent or frequency neutral
impact on that image?

Later...

Ron
--

" ...y' get the picture? "
"Yes, we see... "

loud headphone amp ThomasT Pro Audio 21 May 30th 04 04:41 AM
loud headphone amp ThomasT Pro Audio 0 May 24th 04 01:05 PM
Can ears literally bleed from loud noise? Jesse Skeens Pro Audio 18 April 2nd 04 01:25 AM
How loud is loud? Leoaw3 Pro Audio 4 March 27th 04 08:19 PM
hearing loss info Andy Weaks Car Audio 17 August 10th 03 08:32 AM