Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Coconuts Coconuts is offline

Default recording LPs

This newsgroup is very interesting. There seems to be about
6 participants. Everyone has been very helpful and nice to
me, but you all seem to hate one or more of the others.
Unusual group, but you all seem to have some audio
expertise. So here goes...

Do any of you record LPs on your computer? What's the best
software for recording, cleaning, slicing and dicing the
audio?