collectiblehelp.com

Default Free MANUAL downloads Vintage Audio Radio

Group,

Here are free Vintage Audio and Antique Radio manual downloads.
Massive inventory. From 1920's on.
Compiled into one file. Handy tool for collectors.
Free download to free manuals. Easy to use. No gimmicks.
Hobby Tool. Keep for reference.

http://www.findmorecollectibles.com/manuals.html

Also I have 50+ origional Heathkit manuals FREE to pick up in
Escondido, Ca. All test equipment docs. O-Scopes, sig gens, VTVMs, wx
stations, odd ball stuff. Many dupes. No radios or audio in this
stack.
I buy estates and these are leftovers. No need, but too good to throw
out. Pse don't ask for list. email for appointment/phone. I'll ship as
far as my back porch :-)

John

findmorecollectibles.com/manuals.html
blu

(collectiblehelp.com) wrote in message . com...
Group,

Here are free Vintage Audio and Antique Radio manual downloads.
Massive inventory. From 1920's on.
Compiled into one file. Handy tool for collectors.
Free download to free manuals. Easy to use. No gimmicks.
Hobby Tool. Keep for reference.

http://www.findmorecollectibles.com/manuals.html

What program/extension did you use to open these once downloaded??

Also I have 50+ origional Heathkit manuals FREE to pick up in
Escondido, Ca. All test equipment docs. O-Scopes, sig gens, VTVMs, wx
stations, odd ball stuff. Many dupes. No radios or audio in this
stack.
I buy estates and these are leftovers. No need, but too good to throw
out. Pse don't ask for list. email for appointment/phone. I'll ship as
far as my back porch :-)

John

findmorecollectibles.com/manuals.html

Don

I hope some brave soul downloads this and reports back so that we know if it
is a virus/spyware/adware/trojan/hijack program, or not. I mean, zip is a free
program, why not use it? I don't run "exe" programs unless I know where it
came from.

In article ,
says...

Group,

Here are free Vintage Audio and Antique Radio manual downloads.
Massive inventory. From 1920's on.
Compiled into one file. Handy tool for collectors.
Free download to free manuals. Easy to use. No gimmicks.
Hobby Tool. Keep for reference.

http://www.findmorecollectibles.com/manuals.html

Also I have 50+ origional Heathkit manuals FREE to pick up in
Escondido, Ca. All test equipment docs. O-Scopes, sig gens, VTVMs, wx
stations, odd ball stuff. Many dupes. No radios or audio in this
stack.
I buy estates and these are leftovers. No need, but too good to throw
out. Pse don't ask for list. email for appointment/phone. I'll ship as
far as my back porch :-)

John

findmorecollectibles.com/manuals.html

Fred Nachbaur

Don wrote:
I hope some brave soul downloads this and reports back so that we know if it
is a virus/spyware/adware/trojan/hijack program, or not. I mean, zip is a free
program, why not use it? I don't run "exe" programs unless I know where it
came from.

It doesn't appear to be any of those things, but that being said,
there's not much that *can* be said for it. It's an "e-book" and will
only run on PC's under 32-bit versions of Windows. It was produced using
"Activ E-Book Compiler" V4.22.

It's basically just a listing of available titles; no actual content.
When you get to the last page, clicking on "Click to Continue" goes
nowhere. "This page cannot be displayed, blah blah". Aha, it uses the
native Windows html engine. Whoopee.

The *entire* contents of this "e-book" can be summarized thusly:

http://www.one-electron.com/FC_Radio.html

That's it. That's all. There ain't no more.

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |