Default $ for helping me get a free iPod

I need 5 referrals to get my Free iPod from Gratis. I'm willing to
give you $5 through paypal if you complete an offer and get me one step
closer. I won't give the $5 if I already have my 5 referrals so if you
could e-mail me first and ask me if I have 5 already. Thanks. Just
click the link below and follow the directions. You'll get your $5 as
soon as your referral pops up on my status. Thanks again.

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=7535635

e-mail me: