Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Robert Peirce Robert Peirce is offline

Default Looking for AirPlay Speakers for a back porch

I am putting together an AirPlay system in a house I own. The details
are unimportant, but I need a speaker I can play on the back porch and
to a lesser extent in other locations.

I am getting too old to be a pure audiophile anymore, but I still can
recognize good sound when I hear it. Therefore, I doubt I would be
interested in a lot of the stuff currently on the market. OTOH,
considering the location, a top-of-the-line gear probably isn't
appropriate either.

I am interested in what other high-end oriented individuals might be
running and what they like or don't like about it.