George M. Middius

Default NAD 541i worth the money over 521i CD player?

Bruce J. Richman said:

BTW, I hope you're not related to Chemical Ali from Iraq

More likely he's a fan of the band Chemical Brothers.

Schizoid Man

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
Bruce J. Richman said:

BTW, I hope you're not related to Chemical Ali from Iraq

More likely he's a fan of the band Chemical Brothers.

I sure am. Chemical Brother is my Google sockpuppet. That being said, they
are mates from the British Midlands.

You should check them out sometime, they are very good and tour the States
frequently.

--
"And am back with another one of those block rocking beats..."

Schizoid Man

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
Chemical Brother wrote:

snip

BTW, I hope you're not related to Chemical Ali from Iraq

No relation to that filthy personification of evil whatsoever. What ever
became of him? Did the Brits really get him?

Bruce J. Richman

Schizoid Man wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
Chemical Brother wrote:

snip

BTW, I hope you're not related to Chemical Ali from Iraq

No relation to that filthy personification of evil whatsoever. What ever
became of him? Did the Brits really get him?

From what I've read, his status is still not resolved. He was originally
delcared dead, but apparently, no identification of his remains has yet been
made, so his fate is in doubt.

Bruce J. Richman