Nicholas Formato

Default System for Sale

I am located in the Saint Louis Missouri area and have just removed my
stereo system from my 2003 Cavalier. I had a baby and have no use for
a loud deep system anymore. I had a Legacy LCD7500DFX Head Unit, a
PowerAcoustik Platinum Series 2000 Watt Amp, and I also have a set of
JL Audio 12 inch C4 Competition Subs already Loaded into a Enclosed
box with plexiglass front and internal crossovers with a mirror on the
bottom inside. Also I have all of the cvables neccessary for all of
this plus the harness needed for a Cavalier. I paid over 1800.00 for
this system new. I am trying to sell it to someone in the United
States if possible. I will pay shipping and will accept any resonable
offer. All components are mint condition and are in perfect working
order. I will have a receipt as well as I will be able to send you a
legal guarentee that all items are working and in great condition. My
uncle is a lawer here in the area and he may be contacted as a
refference. My email address is , please email or
post any questions or offers. Thank you for taking the time to read
this and have a good day.
Nicholas Formato