David

Default Nady Wireless mics

Can anyone give me any feedback on Nady microphone systems ...
specifically the Encore Duet vhf system?
Scott Dorsey

In article ,
David wrote:
Can anyone give me any feedback on Nady microphone systems ...
specifically the Encore Duet vhf system?

Sure, you can get lots of feedback! Taxicabs too, not to mention
all kinds of dimmer noise.
ChuxGarage

Can anyone give me any feedback on Nady microphone systems ...
specifically the Encore Duet vhf system?

IMHO, there are a lot of better choices for wireless mics. You'll never regret
"overbuying" something like this, but you can easily regret not getting a
quality product in the first place.
George Gleason

"David" wrote in message
om...
Can anyone give me any feedback on Nady microphone systems ...
specifically the Encore Duet vhf system?

Nady is no better than Radio Shack, IMO
Nady is on my AVOID at any cost list
with respectable and affordable units from A-T and shure there is no reason
to own nady
George

Ron Charles

Nady Encore Duet is pure garbage!!!

Terrible range, lots of RFI, horrible audio quality at even the shorest
range.

Look for a used Audio Technica Pro 88, Sony UWPC1, Sennheiser EW100 series,
Shure, or Samson Airline.

You'll spend a bit more but you will get something usable!

RON CHARLES
om...