Default Know of any decent reverb for $500?

I am deciding whether to go with a Waves bundle or something like a
lexicon rack for some good reverb on vocals. I'm just looking for a
soft room sound. Thanks!

Stubert

Jim Kollens

You should be able to find a TC M2000 for this price. They originally cost a
couple grand!
Scott Dorsey

In article .com,
wrote:
I am deciding whether to go with a Waves bundle or something like a
lexicon rack for some good reverb on vocals. I'm just looking for a
soft room sound. Thanks!

The Sony DPS-V55 is actually pretty respectable and sells very cheap on
the used market.

hank alrich

kefkastudio wrote:

I am deciding whether to go with a Waves bundle or something like a
lexicon rack for some good reverb on vocals. I'm just looking for a
soft room sound. Thanks!

Get a LEX 500 or 550.

--
ha

for what? I love the old Lex PCM60's which can be had a little less
than that.
later,

Animix

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
In article .com,
wrote:
I am deciding whether to go with a Waves bundle or something like a
lexicon rack for some good reverb on vocals. I'm just looking for a
soft room sound. Thanks!

The Sony DPS-V55 is actually pretty respectable and sells very cheap on
the used market.

............and I've seen the V77's go for around $600.00 as well.

DJ

Daniel

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am deciding whether to go with a Waves bundle or something like a
lexicon rack for some good reverb on vocals. I'm just looking for a
soft room sound. Thanks!

Quite underrated (and inexpensive now) is the old Lexicon LXP-1. Very warm,
natural and nice sound. Much nicer than the current line of mpx Lexicons.

~Daniel

Stubert

check out the Dynacord DRP 15 or DRP 20 reverb/delays, both have great
warm rooms and easily blow away the Lexicons under a grand...they're
more famous in Europe but can be had on ebay for under $500.....I think
the Sony Scott recommended is unbalanced, not sure if thats an issue.