Tom

Default Signal Output Routing Question for Yamaha 01v w/ADAT card

I have 9 inputs I am trying to route to the 8 ADAT outputs on an 01v. I
am planning on combining two of the channels in a bus and assiging this
bus to one of the ADAT output channels. My question is am I limited to
what can be assigned to each ADAT output channel?

Here is an example: The manual, and 01v option out screen, both show
that BUS1, CH1, CH9, AUX1 OR STEREO L can be assigned to the ADAT 1 out
channel. For the ADAT 2 channel, BUS2, CH2, CH10, AUX2 and STEREO R can
be assigned. Can the possible assignment options be changed so I could
assign BUS4 to ADAT channel 1?

If I'm limited on the output routing options I can see I'll need to be
more creative on the input end.

Thanks,

Tom