Paul Vina

Default Punch HX2 2212 or Image Dyanmics ID12 V3??

I haven't used the new IDv.3's, but from past experience with RF DVC's and
ID IDQ12dvc v.2's, I'd use the ID's. I replaced a customer's RF DVC's (that
were stolen) with a set of IDQ's and we had to turn the gains WAY down from
their previous setting and the IDQ's were still a lot louder.

Paul Vina

"rm" wrote in message
what sub is better sq and spl, fosgate punch HX2 2212 (12") or image
dynamics ID12 V3?