Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

Default Crutchfield

has orion now. n ma audio...

Posted to rec.audio.car
ChrisB ChrisB is offline

bob wald wrote:
has orion now. n ma audio...

So you going to get you some of that fine, made in Korea, Orion stuff now?

I can't clown you too much though because I have an Orion HCCA 225 G5
that was made in Korea.
Posted to rec.audio.car
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

In article , ChrisB wrote:
bob wald wrote:
has orion now. n ma audio...

So you going to get you some of that fine, made in Korea, Orion stuff now?

I can't clown you too much though because I have an Orion HCCA 225 G5
that was made in Korea.

Thats almost like having something made in Japan.

greg
Posted to rec.audio.car
ChrisB ChrisB is offline

GregS wrote:
In article , ChrisB wrote:
bob wald wrote:
has orion now. n ma audio...

So you going to get you some of that fine, made in Korea, Orion stuff now?

I can't clown you too much though because I have an Orion HCCA 225 G5
that was made in Korea.

Thats almost like having something made in Japan.

greg

lol, you are right!

I miss the good old days of Made in the USA "spare no expense"
amplifiers that lasted over 20 years. In fact, I still have a few that
are that age and they work just as good as they did 20 years ago.
Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

i'd NEVER Have RF-ORION-jl-mtx in my car!
go cv, boss, jensen, jvc!!!!! clarion, alpine.....

Posted to rec.audio.car
ChrisB ChrisB is offline

bob wald wrote:
i'd NEVER Have RF-ORION-jl-mtx in my car!
go cv, boss, jensen, jvc!!!!! clarion, alpine.....

And I would never have Boss, Jensen, or JVC in my car!

I wouldn't have any issues with using Cerwin Vega, Clarion, or Alpine
though. In fact, I miss my old Alpine HU that had a built in BBE Sonic
Maximizer.
Posted to rec.audio.car
John Durbin John Durbin is offline

Like a Lexus? Or a Nakamichi Dragon? Yeah, wouldn't want that...

JD

GregS wrote:
In article , ChrisB wrote:

bob wald wrote:

has orion now. n ma audio...

So you going to get you some of that fine, made in Korea, Orion stuff now?

I can't clown you too much though because I have an Orion HCCA 225 G5
that was made in Korea.

Thats almost like having something made in Japan.

greg

$20.00 off at Crutchfield! Jorge Car Audio 2 August 13th 04 04:08 AM
$20.00 off at Crutchfield! Jorge Marketplace 0 August 12th 04 05:14 PM
$20.00 off at Crutchfield! Jorge Tech 0 August 12th 04 04:28 PM
$20.00 off at Crutchfield! Jorge General 0 August 12th 04 04:28 PM
$20.00 off at Crutchfield! Jorge Pro Audio 0 August 12th 04 04:25 PM