John Stewart

Default Prisons- A Growth Industry in America

Some politicians think one way to solve the American unemployment
problem is to build more prisons. Those who are still not employed
are rewarded with some time in these new facilities.

See ABSE. Cheers, John Stewart

Krzysiek Slychan

So WTF's gonna happen? The unemployed would rot in jail and be eaten by the
worms (oh yeah... too much Pink Floyd's "The wall", ain't it? ) and those
"lucky" to be employed would be exploited byu the employers? In no way in
hell can this happen!

I think that the US aren't a country of freedom, because the true human
being's freedom can be reached IMO only through peace and anarchy. With any
government, anarchy can't be- and with wars and violence, peace can't be.
But we can fight for peace and anarchy- for example by informing other
people about the "other way of life"- that involves for example not using
many things the system gives us! Personally I don't go to supermarkets or
McDonald's (and I don't use anything from the huge international
corporations), don't watch TV (just listening to radio and surfing the net
but I don't let'em wash my brains), don't lead the "consumptive
lifestyle"...

Syl's Old Radioz

"Yves" a écrit dans le message

Carrement rien à faire !
Qu'est ce que ça fout ici ??

Regards, Yves.

a) Utilisation inadéquate volontaire de la bande passante
b) Propagande anti-Américaine
c) Moment de laxisme cérébral de la part de l'auteur
d) Carrément rien à faire! Qu'est-ce que ça fout ici?
e) Toute ces réponses

Regards,
Syl