ScottW

Default Immigration

Very Interesting article in LA Times Magazine.
Particularly considering the Times liberal
and PC bias.

http://www.latimes.com/features/prin...=mainnav-magaz
ine

The Article is titled Infinite Ingress.

Note: Registration is required to read the full article.

ScottW

Michael McKelvy

"ScottW" wrote in message
Very Interesting article in LA Times Magazine.
Particularly considering the Times liberal
and PC bias.

http://www.latimes.com/features/prin...=mainnav-magaz
ine

The Article is titled Infinite Ingress.

Note: Registration is required to read the full article.

ScottW

Also note that it was written "For the Times," which I take to mean not by
one of their staff writers.

ScottW

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote in message
Very Interesting article in LA Times Magazine.
Particularly considering the Times liberal
and PC bias.

http://www.latimes.com/features/prin...=mainnav-magaz
ine

The Article is titled Infinite Ingress.

Note: Registration is required to read the full article.

ScottW

Also note that it was written "For the Times," which I take to mean not

by
one of their staff writers.

Still surprising they published it.

ScottW

Michael McKelvy

"ScottW" wrote in message
Very Interesting article in LA Times Magazine.
Particularly considering the Times liberal
and PC bias.

http://www.latimes.com/features/prin...=mainnav-magaz
ine

The Article is titled Infinite Ingress.

Note: Registration is required to read the full article.

ScottW

Also note that it was written "For the Times," which I take to mean not

by
one of their staff writers.

Still surprising they published it.

ScottW

IMO, it's always a surprise when the Times tells the truth.

I suspect they want to be able to have some tiny bit of a claim to
objectivity. It certainly is absent in the rest of the paper.

Can you beleive the stats on population growth for California?

Why isn't more pressure put on Mexico to overhaul it's economy so their
people can put all that effort into their own country and not have to take
the risks they do to get here? Truly shameful.