Marc Phillips

Default Grado cartridges

Mr. Middius said:

Marc Phillips said:

Yeah, the laser assemblies for CD players NEVER break down, do they.

Mr. Phillip's its like you don't know what MBTF's are even though the
pains I have taking to explain it to you Mr. Philips. To bad you're a
prooven liar Mr. Pilhilps since I knew about the potential failures of
CD player's when you were lying to your girlfriend's in the 12'th grade
Mr. Phillops. Of course with you're known bias against every modern
technological technology on the planet Mr. PHilipps its like you think
everybody should bee as ignorent as you are. LOL, much! ROFLAM! ;-)

;-(

Thanks for admitting Middius that you lied to my girlfriend and Google to me.

Boon

Grado cartridges Ken Bouchard General 28 May 2nd 04 09:01 PM
Grado cartridges Ken Bouchard Audio Opinions 31 May 2nd 04 09:01 PM
Grado cartridges Marc Phillips Audio Opinions 0 May 1st 04 06:14 PM
Grado cartridges S888Wheel Audio Opinions 1 May 1st 04 03:01 AM
Questions re AR turntable & Grado cartridge ALAIN39 Audio Opinions 0 October 16th 03 09:45 PM