Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Robert Morein

Default Att: William Sommerweck

William,
Do you still have the soundfield mike for sale? I have no valid email
for you.

Bob Morein

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
William Sommerwerck

Default William Sommerweck

No, it was sold back in 2004 to keep me from losing my home.

I don't know why you weren't able to get me with "reply to sender".

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
William,
Do you still have the soundfield mike for sale? I have no valid email

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Robert Morein

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
No, it was sold back in 2004 to keep me from losing my home.

I don't know why you weren't able to get me with "reply to sender".

It bounced.
What is your general impression? Do I recall some complaint about self-noise
that marred this otherwise marvelous concept?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
William Sommerwerck

It bounced.

That's odd. Oh, well.

What is your general impression? Do I recall some complaint about
self-noise that marred this otherwise marvelous concept?

No, my gripe was that the sound was somewhat dark and grundgy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Robert Morein

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
It bounced.

That's odd. Oh, well.

What is your general impression? Do I recall some complaint about
self-noise that marred this otherwise marvelous concept?

No, my gripe was that the sound was somewhat dark and grundgy.

Uggh. What do you know of the capsule design?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
William Sommerwerck

No, my gripe was that the sound was somewhat dark and grundgy.

Uggh. What do you know of the capsule design?

Nothing.

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Bob Cain

Robert Morein wrote:
William,
Do you still have the soundfield mike for sale? I have no valid email
for you.

Bob Morein

Why are you cross posting this to three groups one of which is the
known noise source rec.audio.opinion (which I've omitted)?

Bob
--

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

A. Einstein
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
porky

Bob Cain wrote in
:

Robert Morein wrote:
William,
Do you still have the soundfield mike for sale? I have no valid
email
for you.

Bob Morein

Why are you cross posting this to three groups one of which is the
known noise source rec.audio.opinion (which I've omitted)?
Bob

To annoy newsgroup busybodies and dip****s such as yourself.

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Robert Morein

"Bob Cain" wrote in message
Robert Morein wrote:
William,
Do you still have the soundfield mike for sale? I have no valid email
for you.

Bob Morein

Why are you cross posting this to three groups one of which is the
known noise source rec.audio.opinion (which I've omitted)?

Bob
--

Bob, I'm sorry about your sensitivity to this. I am not familiar with
William Sommerwick's reading habits, hence the crosspost. In the future, I

Bob Morein

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Agent 86

Robert Morein wrote:

However, there are some questions that do
involve the discimination of those who simply listen for pleasure, in
which case a post to rec.audio.opinion may be useful.

If there are questions for which you think you might find responses from RAO
to be useful, then post them to RAO only and don't cross post to RAP.

There are situations in which cross posting to relevant groups is called
for. However RAP and RAO are so dissimilar that I can't think of a single
question that would be appropriate to post to both.

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Bob Cain

Robert Morein wrote:

Bob, I'm sorry about your sensitivity to this.

It's sensitivity to the wingnuts that cross posting to r.a.o. drags
into r.a.p. While I personally enjoy some of the totally OT
discussions here, my tolerance ends with appropriate technical
discussions being corrupted by lunacy.

I am not familiar with
William Sommerwick's reading habits, hence the crosspost. In the future, I
will exercise more discretion.

Not sure what William's reading habits have to do with the request I
implicitly made.

However, there are some questions that do
involve the discimination of those who simply listen for pleasure, in which
case a post to rec.audio.opinion may be useful.

Would it be possible for you to post separately to the groups in that
case? Just askin', ya unnerstan. You are far from the only person
dragging r.a.o. into r.a.p. but...

Bob
--

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

A. Einstein
Posted to rec.audio.pro
James Meckley

Robert Morein wrote:
"Bob Cain" wrote in message

Robert Morein wrote:

William,
Do you still have the soundfield mike for sale? I have no valid email
for you.

Bob Morein

Why are you cross posting this to three groups one of which is the
known noise source rec.audio.opinion (which I've omitted)?

Bob
--

Bob, I'm sorry about your sensitivity to this. I am not familiar with
William Sommerwick's reading habits, hence the crosspost. In the future, I
will exercise more discretion. However, there are some questions that do
involve the discimination of those who simply listen for pleasure, in which
case a post to rec.audio.opinion may be useful.

Try: rec.music.classical.recordings

James Meckley
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Carey Carlan

James Meckley wrote in
:

Try: rec.music.classical.recordings

Way, way off topic, but I just loaded rmcr into my newsreader for the first
time to see what I could see. One of the early messages was "John Paul II
just died". Easynews currently retains messages in this group from April
11, 2005.