Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Robert Morein

Default Att: William Sommerweck

William,
Do you still have the soundfield mike for sale? I have no valid email
for you.

Bob Morein

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
William Sommerwerck

Default William Sommerweck

No, it was sold back in 2004 to keep me from losing my home.

I don't know why you weren't able to get me with "reply to sender".

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
William,
Do you still have the soundfield mike for sale? I have no valid email

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

wrote in message
oups.com...

William Sommerwerck wrote:

No, it was sold back in 2004 to keep me from losing my home.

I don't know why you weren't able to get me with "reply to sender".

Let me apologize for our mutual friend "Robert Morein", (aka "The
Starmaker"), is kind of new to this "usenet" thing. He hasn't quite
mastered "Reply to sender" yet.

Why thanks, Dr. Graham. You're such a helpful bro.

Your bro,
SHP

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Robert Morein

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
No, it was sold back in 2004 to keep me from losing my home.

I don't know why you weren't able to get me with "reply to sender".

It bounced.
What is your general impression? Do I recall some complaint about self-noise
that marred this otherwise marvelous concept?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
William Sommerwerck

It bounced.

That's odd. Oh, well.

What is your general impression? Do I recall some complaint about
self-noise that marred this otherwise marvelous concept?

No, my gripe was that the sound was somewhat dark and grundgy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
Robert Morein

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
It bounced.

That's odd. Oh, well.

What is your general impression? Do I recall some complaint about
self-noise that marred this otherwise marvelous concept?

No, my gripe was that the sound was somewhat dark and grundgy.

Uggh. What do you know of the capsule design?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.arts.movies.production.sound
William Sommerwerck

No, my gripe was that the sound was somewhat dark and grundgy.

Uggh. What do you know of the capsule design?

Nothing.