Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] angeline.neo@mrisg.com is offline

Default electric engineer

Looking for electrical engineers with experiences in audio equipments.
need some expertise for amplifiers and DJ console.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

wrote ...
Looking for electrical engineers with experiences
in audio equipments. need some expertise for
amplifiers and DJ console.

If this is a serious posting, telling people WHAT you
want them to do would be very helpful. Operate it?
Design it? Repair it?

We are assuming that you posted this from the planet
Earth, but otherwise, we have no clue where you are.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article .com,
wrote:
Looking for electrical engineers with experiences in audio equipments.
need some expertise for amplifiers and DJ console.

You want contract design work? Or you want manufacturing engineering work?
The guy you want to design something you want to make ten of is not the same
guy you want to design something you want to make a million of.