Mark Zarella

Default simple question

Go listen and then tell us.

--
Mark Zarella
zarellam at upstate dot edu

"Ian D Blake" wrote in message
Do Clarion's speakers have any SQ value? I mean, the prices are good,
but are the speakers?

Paul Hanley

Sound is subjective. Everyone has their own preference when it comes
to the coloration of sound. If possible, I would suggest you attempt
to find out who your local dealer is and go for a listen. Bring a CD
that you are extremely familial with to listen to. Listen at moderate
volumes, and try to maintain that amplitude between sets that you
listen to. Clarion is a respected name in audio, and while you
probably can't go wrong with them, you can also do better or worse. It
depends on how much you have to spend, what you will be powering them
with, and in the end, who is installing them.

Paul Hanley