Onyi C. Ejiasa

Default store-bought sub enclosures

Most of the low-end, store-bought enclosures are made of 1/2 inch plywood or
particle board. What you really want is 3/4 inch MDF (medium density
fiberboard). Also, you must make sure that the box you get will give you the
desired .85 cubic feet AFTER you place the sub in it.

Q Logic makes good pre-fab boxes...

Onyi C. Ejiasa - NWT, NCW, NCLA
[[[[[ Vote For My Install on Sounddomain ]]]]]
http://www.sounddomain.com/id/blaqaltima
Questions + Advice -
"Jon" wrote in message
s.com...
I am looking to get a sealed box for my Planet Audio 10".
I dont have the means to make one, so is there anything I should look for
when I shop around.

Circuit City had some for around $40. I do know the recommended volume for
my sub is around .85 cubic feet.

THanks
JOn

--
---------------------------

Paul Hanley

I've head good things about the subzone boxes from
mainstreet-audio.com

Paul Hanley

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:51:07 GMT, "Jon" wrote:

I am looking to get a sealed box for my Planet Audio 10".
I dont have the means to make one, so is there anything I should look for
when I shop around.

Circuit City had some for around $40. I do know the recommended volume for
my sub is around .85 cubic feet.

THanks
JOn

hi-fi+ issue 32 now available online and in store [email protected] General 0 June 25th 04 07:39 PM
hi-fi+ issue 31 now available online and in store [email protected] General 0 June 1st 04 09:53 PM
Awesome Online Store IronHead General 1 July 31st 03 05:25 PM
Just bought new Eclipse speakers? Lasher Car Audio 2 July 21st 03 05:27 AM
hi-fi+ issue 24 now available online and in store [email protected] General 0 July 10th 03 09:45 PM